Official Warriors Season Thread

Damn sucks for Hudson.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
We going to have to sign another PG....OR Marco Belinelli converted PG. I thinkit could happen. He needs to get adjusted to the NBA like most Euro players have to. I think he will get it in due time, with more playing time.

i wish hudson the best.

another good win today...new jersey could be tough since we haven't won there in forever but i think we can get it done.

can't wait for the Minnesota, Denver, and Hornet games at the Oracle since i'll be goin to all 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

i wish hudson the best.

another good win today...new jersey could be tough since we haven't won there in forever but i think we can get it done.

can't wait for the Minnesota, Denver, and Hornet games at the Oracle since i'll be goin to all 3
pimp.gif
You're going to that Hornet game on Jan. 4? Haha, me too...

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

^ No Kool-Aid Man picture?

smh.gif
Seriously MJdalegend...
tongue.gif

Great win for the Warriors, nice to see them get things straighten out during half time.
Everyone did well on both offense and defense, but seemed like we underestimated them (not gooood)

Monta got clobbered pretty bad in the back of the head, hope he's ok and can play next game.

Hope we can gather more wins for this road trip of ours.

That is true, the W's always have a hard time winning in New Jersey. Oh well...I think the W's can pull off the win. This rest till Saturday will helpthem out a whole lot.

Glad to see the W's pull out a win. Had me kinda nervous the first half. It's also good to see Al have a good game. Let's keep it up!

That first half was pathetic. They need to find a way to get off to better starts. It seems like they're always playing from behind.

did things change since then? yeah even in the mercury news they were sayin baron is behind in all-star votin

Originally Posted by daprescription

i think it was longer. i ordered it the day they put it on the site. i guess they were preorderes or something.

Honestly, i would have been real mad if it took that long.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

So this is going to be extremely random, but does anyone have/know of a way I could get the home playoff games from last year on dvd? I have just been thinkingabout it a lot, and its brought up a lot of memories. They were hands down the best sporting events I have ever been to in my entire life. I was at last yearsSuperbowl (colts fan). I was at the adam morrison cryfest game. I was at the niner playoff game where they came back against New York. I saw 756 live. I wentto the all star game this year. I was just hoping to somehow relive these games. I didnt see any of the games on tv.

I know this is a really random request, but obviously if anyone knows of how to get these on a disk, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom