Official Warriors Season Thread

My fellow Warriors fans!

I...We have been vindicated on December 14, 2007 for the lost on December 9, 2007(
frown.gif
)!

What a gameee! BD clutch as hell
smokin.gif

This game was a heart-attack guys, but Im sure damn glad we pulled the W off.

Let's go Golden State Warriors, great job tonight!

pimp.gif

great win. we were crap the 1st half but 2nd half we turned it on..monta and al held it down and baron did the rest in crunch time.

al made some bonehead plays down the stretch- doesn't matter cuz we won, but maybe it's cuz he usually doesn't play. and i like how jacksonrestrained himself from shooting in that last play and let the clock ran down. i was thinking he was gonna bust out the 3 that woulda likely bricked.

Definitely going into this road trip with some momentum. Hopefully they can have the same success as their last road trip.

whys baron behind stack and terry in All star balloting? WTF?
Only the starters are voted in by the fans right?? As long as BD keeps doing what he's doing, he'll probably be chosen as a reserve

Yes I believe the fans choose the starters and the coaching staff picks the reserves. Anyway, great game...I was getting so frustrated in the little turnoversequence the W's had in the 4th. Yikes. I think Al needs to start again, I don't understand why Pietrus was taking all those shots in the 1st...Theirdefense has to improve still, the W's are good, but their defense improving will make them better for this road trip. And Monta Ellis, what a solid playerso far this season huh? All works out with J-Rich no longer with the team.

Damn, what a game tonight. But on another note Warriors fans: Do you guys think we should trade Harrington? He had a good game tonight but it doesn't seemlike he is out there much. If so I would like to get a PF but I'm sure that would be really difficult. What do you guys think? Maybe if we throw some picksin?

Another win after just one loss, I was proud that the Warriors didn't lose their composure too much and battled til the end to pull off the comeback win.Crowd was mad crazy tonight + "We're back" t-shirts night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

Time to start that 5 game road trip
[table][tr][td]Sun 16[/td] [td]@ Detroit[/td] [td]9:30am[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon 17[/td] [td]@ Memphis[/td] [td]5:00pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed 19[/td] [td]@ Minnesota[/td] [td]5:00pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]1050[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat 22[/td] [td]@ New Jersey[/td] [td]4:30pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 23[/td] [td]@ Cleveland[/td] [td]3:00pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]1050[/td] [/tr][/table]
Get'em Warriors!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

No reason really to trade Harrington...

I think we need more help with shot selection *cough*S-Jax*cough*
Word. SMH sometimes at shot selection, not only from S-Jax, but everyone.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

But Stephen does take the majority of bad shots... Even on shots he makes, I'm screaming at the tv saying "NOOOOOO!!!!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

But Stephen does take the majority of bad shots... Even on shots he makes, I'm screaming at the tv saying "NOOOOOO!!!!!"
laugh.gif
No doubt. Glad I ain't the only one yelling at the TV.
laugh.gif

Great win by the Dubs.
gotta love how the warriors keep ending other team's winning streak....with the exception of the blazers
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

You Warrior fans are lucky to have Don Nelson......I wish the Knicks never fired this man.
It's a relief to have Don Nelson. In the past, we had the likes of Dave Cowens, Brian Winters, Gary St. Jean.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Shot selection you guys ask? You know why Stephen "I'm Chucking" Jackson and the Bad Baron comes out right? I swear it's because of TroyHudson and DJ MBenga. Our two stars know they can't finish, so they have this thing against them where they feel the need to take any shot because a passinside would just lead to a turnover. When Biedrins, Al, (fill-in-the-blank), is in you can bet we try to fire it into the paint first before we pull somethingstupid. In order to stop this chucking non-sense, we gotta take out this satelite for ears we call DJ MBenga, and that Predator that we think is Troy Hudson.

And Don Nelson? What's so great about him? Fine, he's an oracle in my eyes, get it? Oracle? Oh, that was a knee-slapper. Anyways, I don't know whatthe hell he is doing with Beans. I have a little conspiracy that he wants to give a low-ball contract offer to Beans based on how he plays this year. DonNelson, if you're doing that why not start Brandan Wright and give P.O.B. so burn. I also figured P.O.B. doesn't get burn is because we don't wantsome other team to pick him up. Don Nelson likes his whipping boy and doesn't want anyone else to have him. I think his mindset is that, he rather play hisdog Lucky than P.O.B. As wacky as we know this Don Nelson kid can be, he's racking up the dub-buh-yous, so I can't complain...

The only bright spot I see with this team is really the "Mississippi Bullet" and Bukkake, and maybe some of Wright (I haven't even seen himenough, but I swear he can get it going). Bukkake is the perfect 6th man for us, he can run the 2-4 spots, he can probably help out at one, but his handlingseems suspicious. Monta, PG, Monta, PG, Monta, PG, there's still hope. You know what the perfect line-up would be? Here it is:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PG - Baron "Cash, The Baby Is Mine" Davis[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SG - Stephen "Stop With Basketball 101 And Practice On Shot-Selection"Jackson[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SF - Al "I Got Cornrows On My Head, But I Don't Have Hair" Harrington[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PF - Brandan Wright[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]C - Andris "I Have A Hot Girlfriend" Biedrins[/color]
You guys can question my decision, and yes I don't have anything to base Brandan Wright off of. However, we do need that real PF, and we got him at 8 whenhe should've been in the top 5. You guys be the judge.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SF - Al "I Got Cornrows On My Head, But I Don't Have Hair" Harrington[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MOnta Playing Great Lately 19pts 7 Rebound and 6 assist he dishing out more now that good to see from monta hope he keep it up now on to SUNDAY @ Detriot

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Shot selection you guys ask? You know why Stephen "I'm Chucking" Jackson and the Bad Baron comes out right? I swear it's because of Troy Hudson and DJ MBenga. Our two stars know they can't finish, so they have this thing against them where they feel the need to take any shot because a pass inside would just lead to a turnover. When Biedrins, Al, (fill-in-the-blank), is in you can bet we try to fire it into the paint first before we pull something stupid. In order to stop this chucking non-sense, we gotta take out this satelite for ears we call DJ MBenga, and that Predator that we think is Troy Hudson.

And Don Nelson? What's so great about him? Fine, he's an oracle in my eyes, get it? Oracle? Oh, that was a knee-slapper. Anyways, I don't know what the hell he is doing with Beans. I have a little conspiracy that he wants to give a low-ball contract offer to Beans based on how he plays this year. Don Nelson, if you're doing that why not start Brandan Wright and give P.O.B. so burn. I also figured P.O.B. doesn't get burn is because we don't want some other team to pick him up. Don Nelson likes his whipping boy and doesn't want anyone else to have him. I think his mindset is that, he rather play his dog Lucky than P.O.B. As wacky as we know this Don Nelson kid can be, he's racking up the dub-buh-yous, so I can't complain...

The only bright spot I see with this team is really the "Mississippi Bullet" and Bukkake, and maybe some of Wright (I haven't even seen him enough, but I swear he can get it going). Bukkake is the perfect 6th man for us, he can run the 2-4 spots, he can probably help out at one, but his handling seems suspicious. Monta, PG, Monta, PG, Monta, PG, there's still hope. You know what the perfect line-up would be? Here it is:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PG - Baron "Cash, The Baby Is Mine" Davis[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SG - Stephen "Stop With Basketball 101 And Practice On Shot-Selection" Jackson[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PF - Brandan Wright[/color]
You guys can question my decision, and yes I don't have anything to base Brandan Wright off of. However, we do need that real PF, and we got him at 8 when he should've been in the top 5. You guys be the judge.

I think this whole thing was
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom