Official Warriors Season Thread

Damn all this madness and being angry has really made my head hurt..bad.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
This loss really made me angry for some reason.

It was Bob Fitzgerald.
dude always says that stupid jinx bullcrap and always does it when the warriors are shooting. pisses me off every time he's too stupid to notsay it. i don't even know how i feel right now. things were looking up; i just got my pair of barkley's under retail, my air max 180 olympics justshipped and they were way under retail, and then the warriors were up by 22 with sjax coming back in 2 games. then i was just
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
after the loss.

if the warriors lose still with Jackson, i wud completely lose faith in em. UNLESS they make a trade. i think thats the only way they'll be able to pickthemselves up from this horrible start. like last season, they needa make a BIG trade for a REAL big man.

yea...warriors are in sum %+!*...looks like they wont be makin the playoffs, i mean i know its to early to be sayin, but just look at how theyre playin. theyreverted back to not bein able to close out games.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

ellis a candidate in the all star ballot =
pimp.gif

ellis as an all star... lets make it happen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
from MIP to all star starter =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hes that dude

Originally Posted by Andrew630

At least Willis got an authentic while Sabathia got screwed with the Reebok print-ons.

Actually...
Notes

C.C. Sabathia, the Cleveland Indians left-hander and a native of nearby Vallejo, celebrated his AL Cy Young award by watching the game from a seat under the basket with Florida Marlins pitcher Dontrelle Willis, an Alameda native. The Warriors gave jerseys to both players, with "CY YOUNG" stitched on the back of Sabathia's #07 jersey. ... Warriors F Mickael Pietrus missed the game for personal reasons. ... Golden State had another awful night at the free throw line, going 13-of-21 (61.9 percent).

Fine, I'm wrong, but that looks like one of those cheap printed ones, but maybe it's just the size, cause C.C. is huge.

^
Yea it looks to me like a print.
We're gonna win the next game against the clips though, ive been correct on my game outcomes the past 4 games.

The Warriors are right there. And whoever that dude is who said they aren't making the playoffs. Don't say anything. It's six games in. I am notworried about them yet...A lot of ball to be played. And you can't hate Bob Fitzgerald for doing the broadcasters jinx regarding the free throws...Thewarriors SUCK at free throws. Even jinx's would feel sorry for the W's and their free throw shooting. Defense needs to stiffen up and that victory willbe there...I call this friday! I rarely call out wins too. If I'm wrong. Then I will be sad =( Don't worry about it faithful...Biedrens came alive andmade all free throws.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Fine, I'm wrong, but that looks like one of those cheap printed ones, but maybe it's just the size, cause C.C. is huge.

Haha, I know it does look like a cheap replica jersey. I just think the AP can't tell the difference between a replica and an authentic jersey.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

^
Yea it looks to me like a print.
We're gonna win the next game against the clips though, ive been correct on my game outcomes the past 4 games.
Keep the jinx going my friend.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

The Warriors are right there. And whoever that dude is who said they aren't making the playoffs. Don't say anything. It's six games in. I am not worried about them yet...A lot of ball to be played. And you can't hate Bob Fitzgerald for doing the broadcasters jinx regarding the free throws...The warriors SUCK at free throws. Even jinx's would feel sorry for the W's and their free throw shooting. Defense needs to stiffen up and that victory will be there...I call this friday! I rarely call out wins too. If I'm wrong. Then I will be sad =( Don't worry about it faithful...Biedrens came alive and made all free throws.

LiveMyReality is the voice of reason. I've had some time to think about this loss and you're right. Wehave been right there. We need a little push to get us over the hump... just a little push. S-Jax comes back Sunday
smile.gif

No worries you guys will be 1-6 come Friday night.
tired.gif

My Clipps still look rusty even with CAT in the mix.
eyes.gif

if the warriors lose still with Jackson, i wud completely lose faith in em. UNLESS they make a trade. i think thats the only way they'll be able to pick themselves up from this horrible start. like last season, they needa make a BIG trade for a REAL big man.

Some fan.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but.. Monta will probably never be an all-star starter. Unless something happens to Chris Paul, Kobe, in the next 5 years.

Thank you Paul for your support. I have a question...Do I need to pay eZsupporter to have the W's avy with the different shades of coloring still? I need aW's avy. The Warriors need to see the million dollar smile of Adonal Foyle...Once they meet in Oakland...The Warriors will be alive! Haha jk.

Back
Top Bottom