Official Warriors Season Thread

i've been so depressed since last night...
frown.gif

As much as I LOVE Baron, honestly, he DOESN'T deserve a MAX deal at this time of his career, and hopefully he understands that.

What is y'all take on that? Because, its going to be an issue sooner than later.

we weren't supposed to do well without sjax...we very well could be 0-7...but bottom line is we gotta start winning games....straight up. we let thisballoon to 0-10 and beyond this season could get ugly. gotta right the ship a bit and we'll be aight

I think Stephen Jackson was actually very important, despite what some of you guys are saying. He was handling all our tougher defensive matchups, and in thiscase, he could've put down Rasheed and saved us from him catching fire.

We are getting better, we just need to close out games. We get a lead, then it doesn't seem like we try as hard. When we're up, we need to keep pushingand running the ball until the game is over.

When stephen Jackson comes back, we should delete this season thread and start a new one, a fresh start? Someone should ask Ska if it's alright.

No need to delete this thread. We stand through thick and thin! And as for Baron Davis, if he continues to produce these numbers consistently and doesn'tmiss 15 games this season(give or take) then I believe he deserves to get an extension...But after this season, I believe he has two years left? Or is it one?with his current contract...If the W's land some key players this season or free agency...Things could all change.

Jackson this, Jackson that....
smh.gif

i love the warriors, but if the warriors REALLY stepped it up during the offseason, they wudve stepped up the D.
so, it doesnt matter if they dont have Jackson, they shudve known this before the season started and thought "Oh we needa step up the D on the dudesJackson would normally guard"
....but no ones really steppin up.
everyone sayin Jackson is the missing piece to the warriors chance of winning rite now..but honestly its the whole team thats keepin the Warriors from winning.the D is HORRIBLE.
if Jackson comes back and the warriors start winning, i will stand corrected.
but im pretty sure he aint gonna make that big of an impact.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I think Stephen Jackson was actually very important, despite what some of you guys are saying. He was handling all our tougher defensive matchups, and in this case, he could've put down Rasheed and saved us from him catching fire.

You mean saving Tayshaun from catching fire. That fool went 11/15 from the field...

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

Jackson this, Jackson that....
smh.gif

i love the warriors, but if the warriors REALLY stepped it up during the offseason, they wudve stepped up the D.
so, it doesnt matter if they dont have Jackson, they shudve known this before the season started and thought "Oh we needa step up the D on the dudes Jackson would normally guard"
....but no ones really steppin up.
everyone sayin Jackson is the missing piece to the warriors chance of winning rite now..but honestly its the whole team thats keepin the Warriors from winning. the D is HORRIBLE.
if Jackson comes back and the warriors start winning, i will stand corrected.
but im pretty sure he aint gonna make that big of an impact.

The new poster is right...
I don't think Jack is gonna do as much as we think he will...

I got hopes for yall tomorrow, did a lil bit o' researchin...

All games SJAX missed last season, Warriors lost. (four of them).

Just stay positive.

And you CAN beat Clipps tomorrow. Yall ain't got #%%@ to lose. There's no monkey on your back. World ain't going to end if you guys aren'twinning. Just hope your guys have some FUN, that's why they were so good last year. Come on Warriors,
pimp.gif
These ain't the confident, cocky-assbastards I knew last season!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

of course we CAN, like we CAN beat Detroit, Cleveland, and some other teams we faced not named Utah....it's a matter of execution, i don't know, thisteam needs to learn to close out the close games better, even last year in the playoffs against Utah we had problems then..

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

There's no monkey on your back. World ain't going to end if you guys aren't winning. Just hope your guys have some FUN, that's why they were so good last year. Come on Warriors,
pimp.gif
These ain't the confident, cocky-*** bastards I knew last season!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly... I've been saying this for the longest time... Jackson brings us that "edge" that we had last season. We're not the same teamwe were last year and it shows in our body language and our play so far this season.

The Harrington/Jackson trade shipped out our soft players (Dunleavy and Murphy) out and brought in players who play with emotion and fire. We thrive in thatemotion. 0-6 is definitely discouraging but it's not the end of the world. People are quick to dismiss a team after 6 games
smh.gif
. If we were the Spurs or theMavs and we came out the gate 0-6, then there'd be definitely pause for concern. But we're not at that elite level yet. We're supposed toexperience adversity. I still have faith in our Warriors.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

There's no monkey on your back.
u really think they dont have a monkey on their back? they havent wona game, thats a guerrilla on their back. Still, Warriors always play us wellso see u all in the game thread.

Congratulations Golden State Warriors + fellow Warriors fans!

Guess my NO GAME thread made by a Warriors theory worked for tonight

Win #1 is very bittersweet...1-6

Each player did their job well with great team effort.

BD - Off shooting night but got everyone else involved, great stuff
Andris B. - The fact that he didnt get fouled out with 20+ pts 15+ rebounds
Al Harrington - Props, simply played the same way he does each night
Matt Barnes - Theres the guy we've seen in the playoffs!
Monta Ellis - Great job getting those assists to Biedrins
Kelenna A. - Could have done better, but not too bad
POB - GREAT JOB! Funny how he got fouled out, but those pts, rebounds, and etc were just amazing. Plays the game with passion.

Let's hope the momentum carries over to the next games on the road. (No game thread again?)

Back
Top Bottom