Official Warriors Season Thread

Murphy was a solid player but once he learned how to shoot the three ball, the rest of his low post game faltered. He hasn't done much in Indy since thefact he was out for some time with a sore left achilles heel. Also, Danny Granger is tearing it up for Indy. The Warriors are up tomorrow against Dallas...AndBarnes is starting for Peitrus...Also, Baron Davis only practiced today for five minutes due to a knee contusion. Better hope that his knee is really healthy.Also, Croshere seems to be ready to go tomorrow night as well. Please Warriors get a win streak going...End our misery with the Niners and bring us back to thebasketball we know we can cheer for.

I don't see how anyone EVER grabbing ten boards is irrelevant ET.
well, you know what i mean. there are times for crucial rebounds and murphy never got to those. murphy's rebounds consisted of balls thatgratuitously bounced his way. they came as a result of the defense already headingback to down the other way. they were easy rebounds. i don't know how to put it really...

I feel you man, but still, if it weren't for him and Foyle, the opposing team would have just grabbed offensive boards all day back when Dampier left. Ingood spirits and good luck to the Warriors today, I'll be wearing my Nick Van Exel City jersey today/tonight..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I feel you man, but still, if it weren't for him and Foyle, the opposing team would have just grabbed offensive boards all day back when Dampier left. In good spirits and good luck to the Warriors today, I'll be wearing my Nick Van Exel City jersey today/tonight..
pimp.gif

ironically enough, that's the only city jersey i own.

[h1]Warriors' Davis indicates he will not be free agent[/h1] [h3]By Scott Howard-Cooper -[/h3]
Published 12:00 am PST Wednesday, November 14, 2007

OAKLAND -- Baron Davis gave the strongest indication yet Tuesday that he will not exercise an option to become a free agent after the season, a welcome development for the Golden State Warriors even as he expressed great disappointment at not getting an extension after leading the electric playoff run last spring.

"I don't think so," Davis told The Bee when asked if he plans to opt out of his contract in the summer of 2008. "I don't think that's going to be an issue. I've got two years. Opting out, I'll figure it out when the season's over, but I doubt it."

The star point guard had pushed for an extension just after the playoffs last season, in hopes of securing a package beyond the current deal that runs through 2008-09.

Team officials declined, saying they wanted to retain salary cap flexibility with a roster filled with free agents-to-be undoubtedly weary of Davis' history of injuries.

"It hurt," he said of not getting the new contract. "It hurt deep down inside. I can't say that it didn't hurt. But I guess it's the business of basketball. But I give my heart and my soul to this team and this organization. I'll leave it at that."

The Warriors (0-5), Timberwolves (0-5) and SuperSonics (0-
glasses.gif
are the only winless teams in the league.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Anyone know where I can find good Lakers vs Warriors tickets at? Thanks.
^22 Deuces 22
laugh.gif

I hope the Dubz can pull of a win tonight...
If we can get a win tonight, it'd be nicefor our team's confidence, not to mention the momentum may carry over to the next game.

Let's go Golden State Warriors!

Another tough loss.

Reminds me of when we played against the Sonics last year...had a 18 point lead and then lost

Went from a 22 point lead and lost it, shame on us.

0 - 6. Let adversity be our motivation, but we got to get our acts together. All the close games could've been easilywon.

*EDIT: Let's not make a game thread anymore
laugh.gif

and Paul (down there V) I agree...FTs could have won the game
Which commentator jynxed us saying "Here comes the jynx.The Warriors are shooting 6/6 from FT line" and then Al H.misses the FT SMH

Great, can anyone find out what's wrong with this team?

Focus? I had a bad feeling they were going to catch up once they got that run at the end of the 2nd quarter. This team needs to keep their focus and don'thesitate to double team Sheed when he's on fire. #*$!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

0 - 6. Let adversity be our motivation, but we got to get our acts together. All the close games could've been easily won.

Could have easily won if it weren't for...

free_throw_line.gif

WTF??? i stopped watching when they were up big, thinking no billups this would be a piece of cake with that huge lead.
sick.gif

Who's the dude holding the Davis jersey?
nerd.gif

Warrior fans lets agree to make NO MORE GAME THREADS, just a little change, see what happens.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

*EDIT: Let's not make a game thread anymore
laugh.gif

and Paul (down there V) I agree...FTs could have won the game
Which commentator jynxed us saying "Here comes the jynx.The Warriors are shooting 6/6 from FT line" and then Al H. misses the FT SMH

It was Bob Fitzgerald.
And yeah, game threads suck. What's the point anyways since WE'RE the only ones posting in them anyways during the games?

Psst, shouldn't have said that out loud. If we don't make it, someone else will probably make it to piss us off.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Who's the dude holding the Davis jersey?
nerd.gif

Warrior fans lets agree to make NO MORE GAME THREADS, just a little change, see what happens.

Co-sign

...and I'm sorry for tonight's game guys... I'll stop.

Oh, and that's Dontrelle Willis (left) and C.C. Sabathia (right).

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Psst, shouldn't have said that out loud. If we don't make it, someone else will probably make it to piss us off.

As long as none of us starts it... I think we'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom