Official Warriors Season Thread

Sig check
pimp.gif

This whole thing is weird
laugh.gif
. I guess the yuku profile thingis cool. Spent a while fixing mine up when it first got started. Anyways, hopefully the Warriors can pick it up on Wednesday. They dominated the Pistonstwice last season, but that was last season. They are on 5 days rest, and they are going to need to play a big lineup. I do not like the thought of havingAzubuike play Prince
sick.gif
sick.gif

I really think Nellie should try the line-up I suggested.
Baron
Kelenna
Harrington
Biedrins
O'Bryant
Think about it, we really have nothing to lose. We would at least have size.

^ Just copy and paste my sig (without the part about Sindney Moncrief... unless you want to)... Then scroll to the top of the page and click on Navigation >Edit Signature > Edit. Paste it there.

I'm not tyring to be negative, but the matchups will be harsh for the Warriors...

Billups matches up well with Baron, he's a big body, but Billups doesn't have a huge advantage over Baron either.
Rip and Monta? Or will it be Rip and Buike? Regardless, Rip will "rip" apart both of these guys, he's very quick and efficient, and has been on atear recently.
Who guards Tayshaun? Pietrus? Barnes? Harrington? The only effective person I see guarding Tayshaun is Harrington, then the W's would get exposed by Sheed.
Sheed will kill anyone on the Warriors, I just have a gut instinct. He's a big dude, and he's rough, he can get where he needs to, he can post up, hecan hit shots anywhere on the floor, and Harrington, Biedrins nor O'Bryant are big enough to guard Sheed. Not to mention Maxiell coming off the bench,he's going to have a field day gobbling up reboudns against GSW.

The Warriors need to limit second chance points, Baron needs to shoot efficineitly THROUGOUT the game, and can't turn the ball over.

I have one line in my sig...
Enlightened Thought and JapanAir21

If you guys want to fix your sigs, go to your 'Edit Signature' button, and then don't do anything to your sig, but just press save. The colors willrevert back to normal.

Detroit is going to be tough. I'm saying 0-7, maybe 1-6 at best if we can stop them Clippers.

I'm not tyring to be negative, but the matchups will be harsh for the Warriors...
Yeah, but the Warriors did beat Detroit by 20+ both games last year. I'm feeling good about Wednesday.

Alright, I'll be positive.
laugh.gif

If the W's can get the Pistons to play their game, and everyone on the floor can knock down their shots, the Pistons have no chance. The Pistons aren'ta great run-and-gun team, put big body on Rip (Barnes?
nerd.gif
), and Baron on Chauncey, then have two people double Sheed, while having someone like Pietrus onTayshaun, and only problem would be whoever else the Pistons have on the floor, Maxiell? Nazr? Much better to have as a threat than any of their big four.

u guys better hope u get to run against the Pistons
laugh.gif

they shot 75% in the 1st against us and played zone throughout. Game was over by the 2nd quarter.
smh.gif

You're still getting it?!
nerd.gif

if you mean the nba league pass preview then no because it ended
frown.gif
. imight pick up some tickets cause i can't get the game on tv either.

i just got off the and 1 website and if it wasn't already a warriors site with all the montastuff it is now. i was looking at the news/events section on the bottom and it said:

Despite 0-4 Start, Warriors Put Up Fight
The Golden State Warriors have had a rough start with the 2007-2008 NBA season thus far. They are 0-4 with a recent loss in Oakland to the Cleveland Cavaliers.Despite the loss last night, Coach Don Nelson felt they played their best game yet. Monta Ellis came off the bench to score 22 points despite being flu-ridden.Please click here to read more.

I've seen those Monta Ellis videos off of the And 1 website a few weeks back.

Monta aka Mississippi Bullet
pimp.gif

the last two games we should've won. we are playing much better basketball than the first three games in my estimation, we just hafta close it out. maybew/ stephen on the sideline, that'll provide some good motivation for the first W.

Back
Top Bottom