Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

I'll also be pulling for J.Lin.

even though i alrdy said it in general, i'll say it again in here since we are one big loving family.
HBD paul. <3

Thanks everyone.
pimp.gif

BTW:

Warriors Trade The 34th Pick to Portland

spacer.gif

By:HOOPSWORLD Wire Services  Last Updated: 6/21/10 3:09 PM ET | 2290 times read

Adjust font size:

OAKLAND, CA - The Golden State Warriors have conveyed their second round pick in the 2010 NBA Draft (the 34th selection) to the Portland Trail Blazers, in exchange for the Blazers' second round pick (44th overall) and cash considerations, the team announced today.

The Warriors now own the #6 pick and #44 pick in the league's annual Draft, which is scheduled for this Thursday, June 24.

The Portland Trail Blazers now own the 22nd and the 34th picks in the 2010 NBA Draft

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16536#ixzz0rX3P7AwY

i dont remember where i read it but jeremy lin said he had his best workout with New York thus far.

That new court is at Visitacion Valley Middle school? ima go over there and hoop, should have put it at M.L.K better smh

oh yea Happy Bday Paul!

Wow they put the new court at "Big Vis". It's good to see the school in a positive light for a change.

[h1]Warriors Making Personnel Decisions Around Curry[/h1]

Jun 22, 2010 2:24 AM EST

Curry_Stephen_gsw.jpg
The Warriors are admitting to building their team around Stephen Curry, which will influence their decision with the sixth overall pick.

"It's obvious and true that Curry is a guy who is going to have the ball in his hands a lot, and we're going to play right through him a great deal," Riley said. "He's the point guard of this team, and Monta (Ellis) plays the two, and that's the direction we're going.

"You don't build your team around a two-guard. You build around a point guard."

Via San Francisco Chronicle

Read more:http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...rsonnel_decisions_around_curry/#ixzz0rYpXZMxn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Its a matter of time before Monta demands a trade.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

That new court is at Visitacion Valley Middle school? ima go over there and hoop, should have put it at M.L.K better smh

oh yea Happy Bday Paul!

damn that's dope. used to play baseball there over the summer years ago since my friend lived right down the street.

wonder if there's still holes in the fences around it
nerd.gif

The funny thing is, I want no part of any player named something other than Wall, Turner, Favors, Johnson or Cousins. I honestly feel there are 5 good players and the rest are trash.

But who knows. Im the guy who didnt want Curry.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom