Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Aww hell. Warriors gave up the second rounder too
smh.gif
. I guess it's not that much of a price to get Maggette out, but they probably could have gotten it done without it. I don't like how they're not even in the second round now.

Signed in on my phone cuz I'm actually excited. Perhaps a competent gm can use the two expiring deals for a benefit. I couldn't care less of what we got back in the deal only the contracts. We somehow erased one of bobby's terrible moves and got rid of a Nellie favorite. Perhaps we're finally ridding ourselves of the old regime.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESSSSSSSSSS

Sometimes he was alright, but he's a black hole on offense. And his contract was even worse. Sucks we had to give up that second rounder but we find D-Leaguers anyway.

I hope Lin makes his way onto the Warriors summer league squad if he doesn't get drafted late 2nd.

Maggette actually played okay last season but who the @*%! cares!
pimp.gif

Biedrins should be next to go

Congrats, im happy for you guys.

I hope you can cut both of them to save even more money and get under the cap so that you can take a bigger contract, (Tayshaun, Parker, etc.)

Good job either way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Maggette actually played okay last season but who the @*%! cares!
pimp.gif

Biedrins should be next to go
Easy to put up big numbers on #%#$@# teams...which defines his career

Bucks traded the 44th pick we gave them to the Nets for Chris Douglas-Roberts.............. #%!%! I like CDR..

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Monroe > Cousins, if both are available.
Why?

My opinion is based off building around curry and, at least for the near future, being an under .500 team. Cousins will not handle losing well, and won't handle Nelly well at all (assuming he's around).

Monroe is a professional on and off the floor. What better way to rebuild a team than with a shooter than can pass (curry) and a developing big man that can pass (monroe)? They'd compliment each other extremely well. Personality wise I think Curry and Monroe also are very similar which will help out with on court chemistry. Sure, he lacks intensity at times and defers to much at times, but I think that had alot to do with how frustrating it is for a big man to run the Gtown offense.

To me its a perfect match on the court and off the court and I hope W's can pick up Monroe...Plus they owe me one for picking up curry the year before (i'll never forget the comeback curry had against gtown).

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I'm going to miss Magette's DSLs.

Spoiler [+]
Devastatingly Simple Layups
got me

curry, randolph, and ammo are the only players worth building around, they can nuke this roster for all i care

Back
Top Bottom