Official Warriors Off Season Thread

I can't even see the post I made on this page
smh.gif

Screw Yuku.

But...I'm hoping it's either that we have a deal for Baron in place or that we are ready to do an S+T with someone other than Cleveland.

wow.. caught me off guard after all the reports are saying that he's going to stay. Gil f'd the Warriors up with his deal and now Baron/his agentthinks he can get somewhere near that amount as well.

and does this make him a restricted FA as well? and I'm with bbllplaya, don't give him a big contract. and the TE is over as well right?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

wow.. caught me off guard after all the reports are saying that he's going to stay. Gil f'd the Warriors up with his deal and now Baron/his agent thinks he can get somewhere near that amount as well.

and does this make him a restricted FA as well? and I'm with bbllplaya, don't give him a big contract. and the TE is over as well right?

unrestricted

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by daprescription

$+%% Baron Davis

!!+# Gilbert Arenas.

It's actually !!+# Ernie Grunfeld of the Wizards.

GA coming off an injury, only played a handful of games last season, in which the Wizards for the most part won anyway, and he decides to break the bank andgive him a rumored 6 year $100M+ deal.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by acidicality

$+%% Baron Davis

!!+# Gilbert Arenas.

It's actually !!+# Ernie Grunfeld of the Wizards.

GA coming off an injury, only played a handful of games last season, in which the Wizards for the most part won anyway, and he decides to break the bank and give him a rumored 6 year $100M+ deal.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

True, %*@$ Dan Grunfeld too. %*@$ Stanfurd.

Does anybody else think that Baron is doing this to force the hand of the Warriors? He could be sacrificing the 18 million he would've made this year forlong term security. This puts the pressure on the Warriors to offer him a contract. I don't know, that's what I've come up with after thinkingabout it for a while.

I hope Baron is just doing this because he really wants to be a Warrior for life and maybe they can re-sign him longterm at a lesser price.

either that or, Baron wants to go home to LA for 5mill and win the chip with Kobe.

regardless if we lose him we'll have 18mill to throw at someone...more than enough for a PG and money to play with next year.

*$!@, its my fault. i traded him on 2k8
smh.gif

$@@! you too.

edit-i got beat to that
laugh.gif

if he does bolt from GS, i'm trading his $@% in 2k8 after i'm done with my postseason.

Back
Top Bottom