Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

way to bring race in it

so when an african american person bring up something about race, or says something race related, its ok, but when someone else does, omg its racist.......please. i didnt say anything wrong, made a simple observation (one that clearly has not be refuted) , and now since you cant come up with something else to say, you go this route.

people of your ilk always hate on flashy black men, although it doesn't affect your life or living.  you should see a psychatrist so that you can work out these issues. 

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]im making an observation...and im REALLY REALLY trying to say what I wrote....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I can make an observation of you based on what you are writing....but what relevance does it have to do with the thread topic?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

the relevance is that is an observation about Floyd, and his fans, which is what this thread in the latter pages has been about....pretty elementary connection ace. 

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]im making an observation...and im REALLY REALLY trying to say what I wrote....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I can make an observation of you based on what you are writing....but what relevance does it have to do with the thread topic?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

the relevance is that is an observation about Floyd, and his fans, which is what this thread in the latter pages has been about....pretty elementary connection ace. 

Mayweather the type of dude that if you play him in Madden and you press start and go to restroom, Mayweather gonna press start again and start scoring touchdowns on you 
laugh.gif

Mayweather the type of dude that if you play him in Madden and you press start and go to restroom, Mayweather gonna press start again and start scoring touchdowns on you 
laugh.gif

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
way to bring race in it
so when an african american person bring up something about race, or says something race related, its ok, but when someone else does, omg its racist.......please. i didnt say anything wrong, made a simple observation (one that clearly has not be refuted) , and now since you cant come up with something else to say, you go this route.

people of your ilk always hate on flashy black men, although it doesn't affect your life or living.  you should see a psychatrist so that you can work out these issues.  
its funny that you are dancing around the issue, and really doing nothing to say im wrong in my observations..in fact...no one has....everyone is just searching for a deeper meaning....

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
way to bring race in it

its funny that you are dancing around the issue, and really doing nothing to say im wrong in my observations..in fact...no one has....everyone is just searching for a deeper meaning....

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

The sky is blue

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

The sky is blue

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

You really quoted yourself?

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

You really quoted yourself?

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^^^all that video shows is that what he did was within the rules...something which I thought was already common knowledge. It Doesn't dispute Mayweather's dirtiness. The man had his hands down. Yes, it was stupid of Ortiz to leave himself open like that, but where's the honor in hitting someone with their guard down? At least let the man set himself. I'm not going to put all the blame on Mayweather though...at the end of the day three people in the ring were responsible for how the fight turned out last night. The ref did a poor job, Ortiz was an idiot, and Mayweather showed a lack of character.

QFT

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^^^all that video shows is that what he did was within the rules...something which I thought was already common knowledge. It Doesn't dispute Mayweather's dirtiness. The man had his hands down. Yes, it was stupid of Ortiz to leave himself open like that, but where's the honor in hitting someone with their guard down? At least let the man set himself. I'm not going to put all the blame on Mayweather though...at the end of the day three people in the ring were responsible for how the fight turned out last night. The ref did a poor job, Ortiz was an idiot, and Mayweather showed a lack of character.

QFT

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

dancing around what issue, boss? your assertion that black people who like hip-hop like floyd? that doesn't automatically follow.  plus, there are plenty of people who like floyd who don't listen to hip hop, mainly because he's talented. 

you on the other hand, are dancing around the issue of your dislike for black men.  or is it just flashy black men? or is it flashy black men who don't play for the university of texas (since your avy implies that you are a fan)? please advise so we can be clear. 

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

dancing around what issue, boss? your assertion that black people who like hip-hop like floyd? that doesn't automatically follow.  plus, there are plenty of people who like floyd who don't listen to hip hop, mainly because he's talented. 

you on the other hand, are dancing around the issue of your dislike for black men.  or is it just flashy black men? or is it flashy black men who don't play for the university of texas (since your avy implies that you are a fan)? please advise so we can be clear. 

i think hes trying to say is that a good bunch of the hardcore floyd fans are just like him as a person. or atleast have similar mentality.

yall are taking it too seriously.

i think hes trying to say is that a good bunch of the hardcore floyd fans are just like him as a person. or atleast have similar mentality.

yall are taking it too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom