Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
just look at all the fans, and d riders Floyd has...most are african american's caught up in the flashy, rap, hip hop lifestyle

way to bring race in it
so when an african american person bring up something about race, or says something race related, its ok, but when someone else does, omg its racist.......please. i didnt say anything wrong, made a simple observation (one that clearly has not be refuted) , and now since you cant come up with something else to say, you go this route.

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
just look at all the fans, and d riders Floyd has...most are african american's caught up in the flashy, rap, hip hop lifestyle

way to bring race in it
so when an african american person bring up something about race, or says something race related, its ok, but when someone else does, omg its racist.......please. i didnt say anything wrong, made a simple observation (one that clearly has not be refuted) , and now since you cant come up with something else to say, you go this route.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Why shouldn't we be a fan of someone with the business sense of Floyd? Someone who has taken over his own brand, instead of allowing himself to be used by these promoters (like Pacquiao 
nerd.gif
)?

Bottom line, he is the BEST in the business right now physically, mentally, technically, and even financially

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Why shouldn't we be a fan of someone with the business sense of Floyd? Someone who has taken over his own brand, instead of allowing himself to be used by these promoters (like Pacquiao 
nerd.gif
)?

Bottom line, he is the BEST in the business right now physically, mentally, technically, and even financially

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

indifferent.gif
 I prefer the term black american..

I mean Floyd didn't break any rules. You fight to win, and he obviously knew he was in full rights to do what he did. Respect to the people who despise Floyd, but recognize it was a clean move on his part.

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

indifferent.gif
 I prefer the term black american..

I mean Floyd didn't break any rules. You fight to win, and he obviously knew he was in full rights to do what he did. Respect to the people who despise Floyd, but recognize it was a clean move on his part.

im just calling it like i see it...i mean, look at who'se in his corner...50 cent, etc. Look at who his biggest fans are....go look at SI.com athlete predictions of the fight...you'll see mostly all of them are african american's who like the flashy life style....you sit here saying "oh thats racsit" its not, its an observation....if thats the only thing you can muster up in a defense, then you must not have any real solid argument

What point are you even trying to make tho?  What are you REALLY trying to say?

im just calling it like i see it...i mean, look at who'se in his corner...50 cent, etc. Look at who his biggest fans are....go look at SI.com athlete predictions of the fight...you'll see mostly all of them are african american's who like the flashy life style....you sit here saying "oh thats racsit" its not, its an observation....if thats the only thing you can muster up in a defense, then you must not have any real solid argument

What point are you even trying to make tho?  What are you REALLY trying to say?

Floyd at the post fight presser:
" I feel so good that my brothas and my sistas appreciate me so much. They love me. "

pimp.gif

42-0

Floyd at the post fight presser:
" I feel so good that my brothas and my sistas appreciate me so much. They love me. "

pimp.gif

42-0

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]What point are you even trying to make tho?  What are you REALLY trying to say?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]im making an observation...and im REALLY REALLY trying to say what I wrote....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^^^all that video shows is that what he did was within the rules...something which I thought was already common knowledge. It Doesn't dispute Mayweather's dirtiness. The man had his hands down. Yes, it was stupid of Ortiz to leave himself open like that, but where's the honor in hitting someone with their guard down? At least let the man set himself. I'm not going to put all the blame on Mayweather though...at the end of the day three people in the ring were responsible for how the fight turned out last night. The ref did a poor job, Ortiz was an idiot, and Mayweather showed a lack of character.

QFT

way to bring race in it

the problem is your bringing it up for no reason, what did that have to do with anything that was said?

way to bring race in it

the problem is your bringing it up for no reason, what did that have to do with anything that was said?

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^^^all that video shows is that what he did was within the rules...something which I thought was already common knowledge. It Doesn't dispute Mayweather's dirtiness. The man had his hands down. Yes, it was stupid of Ortiz to leave himself open like that, but where's the honor in hitting someone with their guard down? At least let the man set himself. I'm not going to put all the blame on Mayweather though...at the end of the day three people in the ring were responsible for how the fight turned out last night. The ref did a poor job, Ortiz was an idiot, and Mayweather showed a lack of character.

QFT

way to bring race in it

Wow, you continue to show how small minded & ignorant you are. Your parents must be proud of thier teenager

way to bring race in it

Wow, you continue to show how small minded & ignorant you are. Your parents must be proud of thier teenager

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]What point are you even trying to make tho?  What are you REALLY trying to say?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]im making an observation...and im REALLY REALLY trying to say what I wrote....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

Why or how can people like Mayweather? As a fighter ok i can understand, but as a person, dude has problems. As far as the fight, if i got sucker punched the first time, i would have gotten my guard up already. Son took it like a champ tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Why or how can people like Mayweather? As a fighter ok i can understand, but as a person, dude has problems. As far as the fight, if i got sucker punched the first time, i would have gotten my guard up already. Son took it like a champ tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
way to bring race in it

please...you do nothing to say im wrong...i mean, perfect example is the "what if michael vick was white thread"....isnt that bringing race into something?....how is this any different...people in this thread that its just sports, dont take it too seriously...but isnt that MIchael Vick thread doing exactly what I just did?

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

I can make an observation of you based on what you are writing....but what relevance does it have to do with the thread topic?

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

I can make an observation of you based on what you are writing....but what relevance does it have to do with the thread topic?

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:
way to bring race in it

please...you do nothing to say im wrong...i mean, perfect example is the "what if michael vick was white thread"....isnt that bringing race into something?....how is this any different...people in this thread that its just sports, dont take it too seriously...but isnt that MIchael Vick thread doing exactly what I just did?

way to bring race in it

people of your ilk always hate on flashy black men, although it doesn't affect your life or living.  you should see a psychatrist so that you can work out these issues. 

Back
Top Bottom