Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by likethematrix

The real reason many people non black and black alike who hate mayweather is because he is a little dude.
And it pisses them off that a small n word has so much money and can beat them to death with his bare hands.
That kinda stuff messes with ur brain when u already have $#+$$ mannerisms and personality.
Most cats on here who hate mayweather i consider to be openly bisexual. U gotta be $#+$$ made to hate the dude.
This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this board
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i think hes trying to say is that a good bunch of the hardcore floyd fans are just like him as a person. or atleast have similar mentality.

yall are taking it too seriously.
So why not simply say this, instead of generalizing and calling out "african americans" into the mix...why troll?  Obviously the kid has some issues with African american males...or else he would have just shut the !%!$ up and posted what he really meant...

Remember, this is a forum, we can't see you or hear your how are you're saying what you write, we can only read what you are saying. If you want to be ambiguous with your comments, then prepare to get attacked when you write !$%*+%#@
i'm not letting him off pook...
Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

just look at all the fans, and d riders Floyd has...most are african american's caught up in the flashy, rap, hip hop lifestyle
the hate is too strong in his comment. to me it's not ambiguous at all.  are all ortiz fans mexican? hispanic? who aren't "caught up in the flashy, rap, hip hop lifestyle"? can i make that generalization without being stupid?

i don't need to "take it too seriously".  his thoughts are front and center. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by likethematrix

The real reason many people non black and black alike who hate mayweather is because he is a little dude.
And it pisses them off that a small n word has so much money and can beat them to death with his bare hands.
That kinda stuff messes with ur brain when u already have $#+$$ mannerisms and personality.
Most cats on here who hate mayweather i consider to be openly bisexual. U gotta be $#+$$ made to hate the dude.
This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this board
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just look at all the fans, and d riders Floyd has...most are african american's caught up in the flashy, rap, hip hop lifestyle

let the hate flow through you

let the hate flow through you

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

I highly suggest you all watch this post fight press conference video.

Floyd taking yall Pacquiao fans to CHUUUUURCH!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

did you guys all watch this?

damn all that

SALUTES

may is that dude

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn all that

SALUTES

may is that dude

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i wanna see a rematch. cause this is the type of fighter that can beat may.

indifferent.gif

Go back to my earlier post and take a look at the CompuBox stats.

Til then go find a comfy place to take a nap.

125505835_extra_large.jpg

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i wanna see a rematch. cause this is the type of fighter that can beat may.

indifferent.gif

Go back to my earlier post and take a look at the CompuBox stats.

Til then go find a comfy place to take a nap.

125505835_extra_large.jpg

The hate was just ozzing outta dudes post.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

After lookin at it some more it was just inexperience vs. experience. Ortiz shoulda never dropped his guard like that and you can tell Floyd was waitin for it, the ref said let's go loud and clear. I get why people wanna say it was a sucka punch but Ortiz got caught slippin.

The hate was just ozzing outta dudes post.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

After lookin at it some more it was just inexperience vs. experience. Ortiz shoulda never dropped his guard like that and you can tell Floyd was waitin for it, the ref said let's go loud and clear. I get why people wanna say it was a sucka punch but Ortiz got caught slippin.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn all that

SALUTES

may is that dude

Floyd
pimp.gif

Speaking the truth.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn all that

SALUTES

may is that dude

Floyd
pimp.gif

Speaking the truth.

Every time I come back in here, there is something more ignorant/hilarious from the Floyd haters than the last time. Keep going. You entertain me.

Every time I come back in here, there is something more ignorant/hilarious from the Floyd haters than the last time. Keep going. You entertain me.

Back
Top Bottom