**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I know Tommy Thompson is a promising young player, but it still blows my mind that he played for Sac Republic FC just last year 
laugh.gif

Gedion Zelalem was front & center last night... :smokin

His assist to Arriola for the 3rd goal was very Xavi like.

Gedion is that #10 we've always needed. Can't wait to see him make the rise to full senior USMNT capped player...

He still has some improving to do, but his game as a CAM is so instinctually advanced for an American... and given that he JUST got on the U20 squad, once he starts gelling with the squad, they could mess around and advance deep into this tourney...

#TheFuture

#Gooners

Julian Green scored vs Qatar yayyyyy

Gedion Zelalem highlights from the NZ game, cheeky rabona at 6:41

When he changes direction with those turns, he kind of reminds me of Xavi. Kid is nice and will only get better as he plays more. You could tell in the second half he was more confident and was getting his. 

^ It's funny lucho lucho , I thought the assist he had the other night reminded me of a pass Xavi would make. :rolleyes

Whelp, the Netherlands got thumped by France & are out of the tournament which also helped the US into the third place game (I think)...

New vid uploaded to US Soccer's yt page.

Last edited:
U20's going for the sweep tonight in group A, against Ukraine at midnight PST, 3 am EST!

Can't wait 
nthat.gif

also this was just posted

Was not expecting Ukraine to win tbh.

maybe a tie, but not a win.

I thought USA was the strongest on the group.

But then again, I didn't watch any ukraine games so just went off USA's prowess after trashing the kiwis.

any predictions on the line up?

I see

Johannsson-Zardes

Johnson-Bradley-Williams-Morales

Shea-Alvarado-Brooks-Yedlin

Guzan

also, I think we need to pour a little out for @ICE CITY FC
tired.gif

a4stlyk15py58w66n0pdtlpeo.500x203x9.gif

Beautiful.... Lex Luther to Yedlin to Brooks... :smokin

C'mon... I wanna see a goal from Mix...

Last edited: