**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

YO!

WE JUST SCORED TWICE IN THE LAST TEN MINS?????

Damn, I'm at work!

Someone explain, was following a chat and then got the update on my phone!

I got you bro

Oh no, Netherlands strikes first by way of this killer balled played into Huntelaar 
sick.gif
 1-0 NED

Oh but the US claws back with this nicely weighted lob from Fabian Johnson and Zardes connects with the outside of his foot, class finish tbh

oh my days, ANOTHER top shelf ball played into Huntelaar that sees goal.... our CB pairings are getting picked apart like perfect pulled pork, 2-1 NED

Disaster. Huntelaar is robbed of a hat trick as Memphis Depay (should be a Hotspur but I digress) deflects the rocket in for a goal.

All is lost.

Signs of life after Deandre Yedlin checks in, and finds John Anthony Brooks for the easy finish.... JAB decides he will be our new #9

Jurgen shoutsinto the camera "DID YOU SEE THAT PASS BY MIKEY! THAT IS WHY HE IS A 10!"

The US are back in it, down 3-2

Is the USMNT taking the piss?? With shades of Jermaine Jones vs Portugal, Danny Williams gets a friendly deflection in to equalize 3-3!

FREEDOM DEPOSIT, DANNY WILLIAMS!

DANGER DANGER! The Dutch very nearly take the lead with this, the US lucky to not concede a goal here

HOLY ASTERISK!!!!! BOBBY WOOD ASFKASNFAJEGIOBTWVFD!!!!!! THE US TAKE THE LEAD 4-3, Lord knows how.

I respond by rolling around on the ground at the pub I was at.

FREEDOM DEPOSITS EVERYWHERE!

My MOTM goes to Yedlin tbh. He really made it all happen with his threatening runs the moment he came into the game.

Danny Williams was active and did well also. Jordan Morris, Bobby Wood, and Bradley all played exceptional as well.

Before the match, the Dutch were the #6 team in the world.

After the match, the US are now the #5 team in the world.not srs

Last edited:
By far the biggest W in the Klinsman era. This will give us the confidence to go against the Germans next week.

Not so much in here (NT), but I really hate those Klinsmann haters...

Today was a great win especially considered some key players weren't in the line-up.

Love the fact that some young fellas stepped up today to make a difference especially when the squad was done.

How cool was that?!?!

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom