Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

I guess it's just a matter of preference.

Westbrook will be the last guard off the bench [behind Billups, Rose, Rondo] while Granger will be the last wing off the bench [behind Durant, Iggy, Gay].

Give me Westbrook for his defensive abilities.

I guess it's just a matter of preference.

Westbrook will be the last guard off the bench [behind Billups, Rose, Rondo] while Granger will be the last wing off the bench [behind Durant, Iggy, Gay].

Give me Westbrook for his defensive abilities.

My dude Smooth.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Offensively, westrbook has no business on the court for the international game

he must play lock down D in practice cause i dont see how he made the final cut with the way he has played in games

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Offensively, westrbook has no business on the court for the international game

he must play lock down D in practice cause i dont see how he made the final cut with the way he has played in games

Just got done watching the Gold Medal Game from 2008 again...that was a fantastic match.

Just got done watching the Gold Medal Game from 2008 again...that was a fantastic match.

Yeah I don't have a link either. bijald probably has the same one I'm talking bout it's like 3 GB.

Yeah I don't have a link either. bijald probably has the same one I'm talking bout it's like 3 GB.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

My dude Smooth.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

• Aug. 21: USA vs. Lithuania, Madrid, Spain, 3 p.m. ET, ESPN, ESPN3.com
• Aug. 22: USA vs. Spain, Madrid, Spain, 3 p.m. ET, ESPN3.com
• Aug. 25: USA vs. Greece, Athens, Greece, Noon ET, ESPN2, ESPN3.com

Back
Top Bottom