Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

As much as i hate the celtics and Rondo i cant lie...the dude is a baller. he is just destroying the french team right now
sick.gif

very much appreciated on Team USA
pimp.gif

Not so much in the NBA
grin.gif

OK so it seems like the last spot is between: Kevin Love/Eric Gordon/Russell Westbrook

Has Love and Westbrook even played? I don't think they would cut Love but who knows.

OK so it seems like the last spot is between: Kevin Love/Eric Gordon/Russell Westbrook

Has Love and Westbrook even played? I don't think they would cut Love but who knows.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

As much as i hate the celtics and Rondo i cant lie...the dude is a baller. he is just destroying the french team right now
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Not so much in the NBA
grin.gif
exactly what i said earlier
laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Not so much in the NBA
grin.gif
exactly what i said earlier
laugh.gif

sick.gif
He is doing that to De COlon. He was not having all of the blow-bys on Bokolo.

sick.gif
He is doing that to De COlon. He was not having all of the blow-bys on Bokolo.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

if Westbrook don't get any burn in the 4th, he might be gone. When is the next cuts?

if Westbrook don't get any burn in the 4th, he might be gone. When is the next cuts?

Westbrook can hurt other teams in transition though. Also his defense is as good as any other guard on the team.

If anything get rid of Granger. Don't see more upside in keeping him around than Westbrook.

Westbrook can hurt other teams in transition though. Also his defense is as good as any other guard on the team.

If anything get rid of Granger. Don't see more upside in keeping him around than Westbrook.

true, but he is only good for a fast paced game and they have enough of the players. Granger can at least stretch the floor. Westbrook doesn't even look for his shot

true, but he is only good for a fast paced game and they have enough of the players. Granger can at least stretch the floor. Westbrook doesn't even look for his shot

Back
Top Bottom