Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Rudy took it out on the rim because Westbrook doing all that damn ballhogging.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I find it hard to believe that these guys will medal.

The talent is there, but something is missing.
Yep this game is super reminiscent of those McDonalds All American games. One guy dominating and a bunch of other dudes tryna get some shine. All these guys are wild young anyways shouldn't be surprised.

The only thing I can think of that's missing is a dominant center like dwight howard, but team USA can just outscore any other country especially since players like parker, ginobili, dirk, and pau gasol aren't gonna be playing.  I don't see defense being a problem until the actual olympics, but by then lebron, wade, bosh, melo, kobe, paul, d-will, howard, boozer, ect... will be back...

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I find it hard to believe that these guys will medal.

The talent is there, but something is missing.
Yep this game is super reminiscent of those McDonalds All American games. One guy dominating and a bunch of other dudes tryna get some shine. All these guys are wild young anyways shouldn't be surprised.

The only thing I can think of that's missing is a dominant center like dwight howard, but team USA can just outscore any other country especially since players like parker, ginobili, dirk, and pau gasol aren't gonna be playing.  I don't see defense being a problem until the actual olympics, but by then lebron, wade, bosh, melo, kobe, paul, d-will, howard, boozer, ect... will be back...

Rose, Mayo, Durant, Gay and Chandler.

Don't like it? Oh well.

OJ can interchange though with Gordon. I just don't like Iguodala with that unit. He doesn't fit the role player/shooter they need at SG.

He's not better than KD and Rudy so I don't see how he fits. I also like Granger better than him backing up one of those guys because he's a better shooter.

Billups, Rose, OJ, Gordon, Curry, Durant, Granger, Gay, Chandler, McGee, Odom and Love or Wallace. That's what I think its going to be after tonight.

Don't like it? Oh well.

OJ can interchange though with Gordon. I just don't like Iguodala with that unit. He doesn't fit the role player/shooter they need at SG.

He's not better than KD and Rudy so I don't see how he fits. I also like Granger better than him backing up one of those guys because he's a better shooter.

Billups, Rose, OJ, Gordon, Curry, Durant, Granger, Gay, Chandler, McGee, Odom and Love or Wallace. That's what I think its going to be after tonight.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

this is your starting lineup?

Mayo is not making the team. if you stop been a homer for 2 secs you would see why not. he has no use. he cant play PG and he is a undersize SG

Back
Top Bottom