Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

It's the all called "mailbox" a newer one. I've got a couple of emails attached to it. 4 gmail accounts come to think of it. If each individual account is constantly pushing that would explain a lot. I don't know why in the hell I didn't think of this before. :\

You answered your own question buddy

Anyone else having mad random reboots? Last 3 things i DL was bitesms Auxo, and chrome browser.

Also my shortcut text are gone again. Can that be because of the ManualCorrect Tweak?

Auxo has a lot of instability problems on many devices. I've personally never experienced it but that may be one of them. What device you using?

Google Chrome tweak?

Is there one to have links automatically open up in chrome.. Since the disconnection of the Internet at work im stressing out lmao!

Anybody safari been crashing? Mines been crash all the time. Noticed it after downloading bitesms and udidfaker

For the people having trouble sending iMessages. Reset your network settings that should fix it.

Go to: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.

Is
[h1]LTE ANYWHERE[/h1]

Dont know if many ppl know this....but their are areas that carry lte service, but it is restricted for use of a certain carrier. In other words lets say you have a iphone 5 att, but you are in a area that is restricted to lets say verizon lte service (meaning if you were in this area you would be reduced to 3g speeds etc) with this little tweak and app you can use lte anywhere lte service is available regardless of carriers area.

1. Add the repo: "http://v.backspace.jp/repo/"

2. Install CommCenter Patch

3. Reboot
4. Install below, and you will see a toggle for it in sbsettings.

co.rainstone.LTEenabler.deb

Is there a 3G version of this I have att and ilive pretty much on the border of Texas/new Mexico and every time I go into Texas my 3G service stops and goes straight to edge

Is

Is there a 3G version of this I have att and ilive pretty much on the border of Texas/new Mexico and every time I go into Texas my 3G service stops and goes straight to edge
there was but i think it was for ios 5.1.1 and that ios is 1. no longer supported, 2 pretty outdated, and 3 was only available on the older iphones ie...4 3gs etc

Back
Top Bottom