Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

metal gear solid is only giving me the lock and unlock sounds. which works for me liking the sound. just need some sounds for SMS, mail, etc.

anyone using isounds?

metal gear solid is only giving me the lock and unlock sounds. which works for me liking the sound. just need some sounds for SMS, mail, etc.

anyone using isounds?

I made that MGS sound as a ring tone & made sure it was short enough to work as a SMS, etc. You should check out this site & try creating your sounds by using this method. I dont know if this same method works for the new itunes but give it a shot

http://www.simonblog.com/2010/09/06/how-to-create-ringtone-for-iphone-on-itunes-10/

Last edited:
Anybody else having trouble with the music box app from cydia? Only been able to DL 1 song from there, every time since then it'll begin to DL a song and then immediately stops. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Music Box has been working fine for me. One of my buddies was having issues where songs he downloaded dissapeared. The same happened for Movie Box.

I dunno what the hell he did, because I didn't think that they were in the same repo.

What's iSounds? Never heard of that.

Music Box has been working fine for me. One of my buddies was having issues where songs he downloaded dissapeared. The same happened for Movie Box.

I dunno what the hell he did, because I didn't think that they were in the same repo.

What's iSounds? Never heard of that.

isounds- lets you manage your UI sounds. just started messing with it myself trying to figure it all out

Got some SMS /mail etc sounds going . Installed using ifunbox. Can download sounds from zedge.net

Nice! Imma mess with that now. Maybe ill be able to get rid of Mariamba and tri tone.

I swear Mariamba has to be the best ringtone EVER made. I wonder how recognizable it is throughout the world?

New set up so far. Probably going to change it soon
-TimeBack Theme for the Lock Screen
-ClockFlipWeatherS Widget for the Home Screen
-Custom Icons for the folders
-Someone posted the wallpaper from another thread on here so I'm using that for now
-Caviar Dreams type font

View media item 331802

How did you change the user background? And I can't find those icons :nerd:

How did you change the user background? And I can't find those icons :nerd:

Use ifile or ifunbox and go var/stash/themes and go to that theme and change the default background to the image that you want to use. You'll have to rename it to whatever the developer has named the file for the background and delete(or move) the default one they have put in there. Respring and you're good.

Can I update to 6.1.2 with my shsh blobs? Tiny Umbrella says I have 6.1.2 blobs saved. But I'm on 6.1.1. And how would I go about doing this?

Anyone else's game time app not playing games? It'll show the games as purchased before and update the stats throughout, but when I click on the watch link it's just a black screen.

Last time I was able to watch games was Wednesday night.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the nike RSVP tweak in cydia? Insane repo

It's only good for text message use. No real advantages. Still going to be lagging from the actual twitter webpage.

I swear my phone battery has been DRAINING lately. I don't know what it is. I haven't changed any settings, used it more than usual or anything. :\

Can I update to 6.1.2 with my shsh blobs? Tiny Umbrella says I have 6.1.2 blobs saved. But I'm on 6.1.1. And how would I go about doing this?
As of now shsh blobs are useless. Either you can update to 6.1.3 and lose your jailbreak, or stay on 6.1.1  There is no alternative as of now, but a jailbreak for 6.1.3 has been accomplished, but probably wont be released till at least the next iOS comes out or the next device is released. 

It's only good for text message use. No real advantages. Still going to be lagging from the actual twitter webpage.

I swear my phone battery has been DRAINING lately. I don't know what it is. I haven't changed any settings, used it more than usual or anything.
ohwell.gif
You could PM what you've installed via Cydia. I could take a look. I assume you've delayed the push notification for email and all the basic things?

You could PM what you've installed via Cydia. I could take a look. I assume you've delayed the push notification for email and all the basic things?

I've got push for the "mailbox" app since I don't use the regular app anymore. It's just so damn weird because I haven't installed any new tweaks or anything of the nature. Ill make the list and get at you though, maybe you'll see something.

I've got push for the "mailbox" app since I don't use the regular app anymore. It's just so damn weird because I haven't installed any new tweaks or anything of the nature. Ill make the list and get at you though, maybe you'll see something.
What mailbox app r u using and how is it installed. U could just send me a screen shot of cydia. It sounds like it might be you email, depending on how often u have it push emails 2 u.

It's the all called "mailbox" a newer one. I've got a couple of emails attached to it. 4 gmail accounts come to think of it. If each individual account is constantly pushing that would explain a lot. I don't know why in the hell I didn't think of this before. :\

Back
Top Bottom