Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I used to be into theming, but stock theme is always what I revert too. Can't live without BiteSMS, NBA Gametime, PandoraSkips, and Pandy though.

New set up so far. Probably going to change it soon
-TimeBack Theme for the Lock Screen
-ClockFlipWeatherS Widget for the Home Screen
-Custom Icons for the folders
-Someone posted the wallpaper from another thread on here so I'm using that for now
-Caviar Dreams type font

View media item 331802

Last edited:
Ok, so I randomly start getting this error message: View media item 332148
So after deleting repos and still nothing, I go into ifile & delete the file in the error message. Now I'm getting this:
View media item 332150
Any idea where to get this file? Can one of you guys upload it then I download? I'm really not trying to restore & re-jailbreak because of this.

P
New set up so far. Probably going to change it soon
-TimeBack Theme for the Lock Screen
-ClockFlipWeatherS Widget for the Home Screen
-Custom Icons for the folders
-Someone posted the wallpaper from another thread on here so I'm using that for now
-Caviar Dreams type font

View media item 331802

Please post that wallpaper! I want to use it. Tired of Rihanna

My battery drain is happening pretty bad now. I don't know if it's because I'm using it more or what, I just hope it's not a tweak I have running. I removed springtomize again and it still feels like I go from 80% to 50% FAST AS HELL.

is anyone else having trouble receiving/sending picture texts? im using iphone 4 on tmobile 6.0.1
Is it texts or iMessage? iMessage may be experiencing some problems.

Or it's just that damn t-mobile...
i tried imessage and biteSMS and they both wont send pictures through. its been like that for years now...same thing with my iphone 3gs and 4. i was hoping there would be a fix for it in cydia or something by now. it probably is tmobile though

edit: just searched on youtube and found a fix

Last edited:
Tried that.. Works now! Thanks!

Yep. I had the same problem a while back and that was a fix I found. Not sure why it does it exactly but if it happens again just do the same thing. It shouldn't be something that happens often.

I've used phatbook on and off and didnt really like it. Right now I'm on the Wp7 keyboard and I've liked it.

I swear. I feel like I type different based off keyboard skins.

Back
Top Bottom