Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Not sure about any issues, but I do know the NCsettings creator posted in the most recent changes he would no longer be developing and updating the app.

Sucks because I like it so much better than SB

Co sign.. SB Settings looks terrible in my opinion

anyone using ncsettings having issues? this morning I went to turn wi fi off and it wouldn't turn off. I had to turn it off manually

I'm sure a simple respring/install would fix it tho

I'm using Sbsettings and mines don't work either. Also I hope they crack bitesms 7.4 soon. I hate getting the message that it's about to expire. It also brings back the old text messages I deleted too.

Has anyone with the 5 fixed the weather app? I tried all the fixes, but it still won't open.

The best fix I know is available in the app store and it's called HAZE. Best damn weather app available. :smokin

Are you updated to the latest version of cydia though? That fixed pretty much everyones issues from what I know.

I haven't jail broken an iPhone in a minute. What's the best jailbreak for the iPhone 5? I updated via OTA, btw though. Can I still jailbreak without doing all that extra crap?

Am i the only one that still pays for text messaging? :lol:

I know there has to be a way around this. Whatsapp? :nerd:

Damn I did. I'm on 6.1.2
You can jailbreak, but your gunna have to restore it through itunes and download 6.1.2 from apples servers first. After that follow the tutorial in the first post. Evasi0n v1.5 will work perfect. Im on 6.1.2 with an iphone 5 and havent had any problems. 

Last edited:
it's working good now

my phone is weird. it's probably a tweak or something but whenever I would lock the phone after playing a song the phone would black out

after it happened today I turned the phone back on and ncsettings worked find

http://limelinx.com/5vpk

gametime without having to sign up to uk account

http://limelinx.com/brbbc

files needed to replace and be able to crack app.

Simply go to cydia install the latest Locationholic 0.5.22-1 and install the Locationholic Fixer 1.0 then install iapcracker

spoof your signal to london

install the gametime app using http://i-funbox.en.softonic.com/ just go to install apps then locate the gametime app and install

then go to the app on ifunbox, open it erase the folder called library and replace it with the http://limelinx.com/brbbc library and files here

close the ifunbox.

reboot phone, go to gameime and then click on register league pass/playoff package.

go to games click watch the end....

When i install the app through ifunbox it doesnt show on my phone.....

[h1]GET NBA GAMETIME LEAGUE PASS FOR FREE[/h1]

Things needed......

Locationholic (from modmyi repo...also d/l the locationholic fix)
iap cracker (latest version)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jzkt9bx58t0cp = nba tv app and the directory files....
Uk appstore account

On your iDevice, open Settings>Store> and click on your Apple ID. Sign out of your current Apple account and change it to Uk...(united kingdom)

Create a new apple account for the uk store....(use a london telephone number and zipcode)

Open Cydia and download iAP Cracker and LocationHolic

Open LocationHolic and spoof location to london

Install the NBA Game Time app

Navigate to /var/mobile/Applications// using iFile, iFunbox or iTools and erase the library folder and replace it with the one that came with the NBA Game Time app

Return to Locationholic, settings and change to dont fake apps by default, then select only fake the following apps, then select NBA Game Time

Reboot iDevice

Open nba gametime and check under liscences and you will see you have a premium subscription including live games, blackout games and playoff games.

If it ask you to register you can simply skip and go to install premium subscription...

I managed to do this but every game is blacked out so i went to More>packages> Login and it tells me to register but i pressed skip and nothing happens....
help would be great anyone?

Wifi on/off is working fine for me. Weird.

No problems here as well.

Has anyone with the 5 fixed the weather app? I tried all the fixes, but it still won't open.

Never had a problem with my weather app, and I'm on the iphone 5.. Have you tried upgrading to 6.1.2 and rejailbreaking?

Damn I did. I'm on 6.1.2

I'm running the same version, and Yes there is a jailbreak available.

Evasi0n.com has it.

I havent tried it, but it should.

What is this leaguepass ya'll are talking about....NBA league pass?!?!

EDIT: Nevermind, I committed a newbie mistake and asked for something before looking through the last few pages....

Last edited:
[h1]GET NBA GAMETIME LEAGUE PASS FOR FREE[/h1]
I managed to do this but every game is blacked out so i went to More>packages> Login and it tells me to register but i pressed skip and nothing happens....
help would be great anyone?
Did you replace the Library and GameTime folders that came with the app from the app store with the ones downloaded through the link he posted?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom