Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Finally found a nice app which lets you download music AND import it to your music library from your phone. It's called Mew Seek - get it cracked with the Sinful repo.

Also download the blurried Notification Center app guys, it looks so clean :smokin

Finally found a nice app which lets you download music AND import it to your music library from your phone. It's called Mew Seek - get it cracked with the Sinful repo.
I use mewseek to download music. I posted the deb file awhile back. But the thing with mewseek, is it wont sync to itunes correctly, so after each sync, you have t go back into mewseek and re-import the songs. I've found a nice and easy way to get songs saved to your music library and sync with iTunes. Itll even show up in the purchased section. From there you can get the album artwork and everything. First you must have iFile. Then download Gremlin in cydia. Download your music, find the mp3 in file. Click on the small blue arrow on the right of the music file, Scroll all the way down and at the bottom it will say "ADD TO IPOD". and your done after that. 

Was it posted that HTML lockscreens are able to receive notifications correctly now? They are no longer hidden. I just found this out and am pretty stoked. :smokin

I use mewseek to download music. I posted the deb file awhile back. But the thing with mewseek, is it wont sync to itunes correctly, so after each sync, you have t go back into mewseek and re-import the songs. I've found a nice and easy way to get songs saved to your music library and sync with iTunes. Itll even show up in the purchased section. From there you can get the album artwork and everything. First you must have iFile. Then download Gremlin in cydia. Download your music, find the mp3 in file. Click on the small blue arrow on the right of the music file, Scroll all the way down and at the bottom it will say "ADD TO IPOD". and your done after that. 

Good looks. I was looking for something like this a while back but no one said anything

Didn't realize springtomize had that included. Def going to get rid of that tweak now. Trying to clean up stuff I don't use/need to keep it streamlined and clean within the system.

So I open in iFile, unarchive, then install?

I'm confused as to what to do. I've done that and don't know what i'm doing wrong.

I'm getting the "this is a paid package" error.

Last edited:
Smh I thought there was a folder under settings or something. Didn't realize there was nothing to configure! Silly me

I tried using Gridlock, it didnt work well for my phone.

Anyone else having any problems with it?

What kinda setups really benefit from gridlock? Just minimal right?

i use it to put all the icons at the bottom. i have 4 icons on the page the rest are in a folder on my dock. makes it easier to touch with them at the bottom

also the wallpaper can be seen better

Yo, that Gremlin add to Music Library thing is really sketchy for me, it works some of the time but other times it won't. Suggestions?

Yo, that Gremlin add to Music Library thing is really sketchy for me, it works some of the time but other times it won't. Suggestions?
It works, it just runs slow sometimes. Give it about 30 sec. after you press "add to iPod". Respring. and you should be able to find it by searching. You wont always get a pop-up saying it was added, but it will add it to the ipod app.

anyone using ncsettings having issues? this morning I went to turn wi fi off and it wouldn't turn off. I had to turn it off manually

I'm sure a simple respring/install would fix it tho

anyone using ncsettings having issues? this morning I went to turn wi fi off and it wouldn't turn off. I had to turn it off manually

I'm sure a simple respring/install would fix it tho

Not sure about any issues, but I do know the NCsettings creator posted in the most recent changes he would no longer be developing and updating the app.

Sucks because I like it so much better than SB

Back
Top Bottom