Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

In what must surely be the official sign that this meme is over, iOS developer Filippo Bigarella has created a tweak that makes jailbroken iPhones do the Harlem Shake.
It’s stupid, but I love it. In fact, I kind of want it on my iPhone just to beat this meme into the ground so badly that no one will ever make a Harlem Shake video again. Filippo says he’s not going to release the tweak (thank goodness), but maybe if you bug him he’ll let you know how to do it.

Read more at http://www.cultofmac.com/219275/you...anks-to-this-tweak-video/#5kDfGfc46cG8pb4e.99

>D :lol:

^

Just waiting to buy the adapter. I saw the instructions tho. Will def try it out tho.
it works on tv apps movie apps as well.... ill be posting the crack to get the nfl sunday ticket app and how to get the premium season/playoff package close to the season

^

Have you used unrestrictpremium 2? I think I'm gonna roll with that since it allows airplay and hdmi.

[h1]LTE ANYWHERE[/h1]
Dont know if many ppl know this....but their are areas that carry lte service, but it is restricted for use of a certain carrier. In other words lets say you have a iphone 5 att, but you are in a area that is restricted to lets say verizon lte service (meaning if you were in this area you would be reduced to 3g speeds etc) with this little tweak and app you can use lte anywhere lte service is available regardless of carriers area.

1. Add the repo: "http://v.backspace.jp/repo/"
2. Install CommCenter Patch
3. Reboot

4. Install below, and you will see a toggle for it in sbsettings.

co.rainstone.LTEenabler.deb

LTE anywhere FTW.

I'm guessing it drains battery and that's why there is a toggle to be used with SBS?

If you have iFile, the program will auto-install it for you once you download it.

1. Download the .deb through Safari
2. "Open with iFile"
3. Click install
I did that but it did not show up in SBSettings toggle options. 
ohwell.gif

Sunday ticket tho?
yea it is exclusive to i think verizon or sprint but thats only in america.... it is available for iphone but in other countries. the tweak works similiar to the gametime app pretty much. for some reason these packages are offered free etc in other countries thus why spoofing location to make it look as if you there, also the reason for changing library files because they have certain codes used to see if you are using a usa device...so by pretending to be in another country and making it look like you have a foreign phone.

yea it is exclusive to i think verizon or sprint but thats only in america.... it is available for iphone but in other countries. the tweak works similiar to the gametime app pretty much. for some reason these packages are offered free etc in other countries thus why spoofing location to make it look as if you there, also the reason for changing library files because they have certain codes used to see if you are using a usa device...so by pretending to be in another country and making it look like you have a foreign phone.

If this worked with iPad as well I would be so down. :smokin

Don't know if this has been answered or fixed already but is anyone else's BITESMS acting up? 

Whenever I get multiple text messages from 1 person, its supposed to be  : (#of how many messages they've sent) THEIR NAME.

But with BiteSMS, it shows their name on my lock screen however many times they've sent a message. So if I've received 5 messages from the same person for example, it would say their name on my lock screen 5x. 

Anyone experiencing this as well? Fixed it?

Thanks in advance.

My bitesms has to be refreshed sometimes because if I get multiple texts at a time it won't show up. It'll show in my nc, but when I open the app it only shows the old threads.

Y'all running cracked versions?

Ever since I purchased the app I haven't had any issues like I did before.

Anybody else use the biteliquid theme? It's so damn smooth. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom