Official Umar Johnson Thread

How has this not been posted yet?

This guy loves twisting facts to fit his narrative. 5 black pohleeces fired. She was f***ing everybody.

FmO0B-2WYAE3AEX.jpg

This guy loves twisting facts to fit his narrative. 5 black pohleeces fired. She was f***ing everybody.

FmO0B-2WYAE3AEX.jpg

What narrative? If it’s true? Where did Umar lie.

This story is old as methuselah… At least in an American sense. It’s happened ad nauseam for over 400 years…

Her husband took her back. She doesnt look like a model by any means but That P must've been magical. :rofl:

Hey if these activities keep them from being inhumane to the rest of us, I say let them have their alcohol fueled orgies.

What narrative? If it’s true? Where did Umar lie.

This story is old as methuselah… At least in an American sense. It’s happened ad nauseam for over 400 years…

He said 5 black cops got fired which isnt true. Unless those other dudes and herself are dominican or lightskinned. :rofl:

Her husband took her back. She doesnt look like a model by any means but That P must've been magical. :rofl:

Hey if these activities keep them from being inhumane to the rest of us, I say let them have their alcohol fueled orgies.

Look at you, begging….

Those activities happened on COMPANY time. At COMPANY municipalities. You don’t see how WRONG that is? Some inmates (as they should), They’re going to retroactively be able to go back and say these people were busy having sex, while we’re in our cells being neglected or our bond hearings, etc are being delayed. There will be lawsuits.

Imagine you were innocent of a crime AND these idiots were engaging in sex acts, while you’re in the holding cell. Straight idiots

White women having sex with black men is going to stop them from being inhumane? Look at the dumb black dude who got killed by his model white GF, or the lady who lied on Emmitt Till, and she’s lived another 60+ years free or prosecution….

Some of y’all are shameful

“Magical P”? Dawg you sound ultra lame.

Look at you, begging….

Those activities happened on COMPANY time. At COMPANY municipalities. You don’t see how WRONG that is? Some inmates (as they should), They’re going to retroactively be able to go back and say these people were busy having sex, while we’re in our cells being neglected or our bond hearings, etc are being delayed. There will be lawsuits.

Imagine you were innocent of a crime AND these idiots were engaging in sex acts, while you’re in the holding cell. Straight idiots

I was joking and posed a scenario that will never happen. I said Ill trade letting them have sex orgies for treating the public more humanely.

I would also trade prison guards keeping busy ******* each other instead of beating the inmates.

The only person here begging for lack of "accountability" appears to be Umar. :lol:

White women having sex with black men is going to stop them from being inhumane? Look at the dumb black dude who got killed by his model white GF, or the lady who lied on Emmitt Till, and she’s lived another 60+ years free or prosecution….

Some of y’all are shameful

“Magical P”? Dawg you sound ultra lame.

Lol I was being sarcastic. Im saying she isnt attractive enough for all this trouble., so the sex must be good. :rofl:

Let me try again in hotep speak. She used her white woman jezebel succubus powers on all men involved.

:lol: I wonder what would qualify for a firing vs suspension.

Firing = they had sex on company time, in company headquarters, precinct, or with company property or while in uniform. In police cruiser, etc.

If they were just smashing at home or in a hotel room in street clothes, they would’ve been cool.

Also, using company email or electronic devices issued by the precinct to flirt or arrange sessions.

They sex and orgies aren’t illegal, it’s the way they WENT about doing it.

They’re going to cost the force money because they’ll definitely be getting lawsuits from past or present inmates, or people they’ve arrested.

Black men can’t even go to the gym now without white or white passing women screaming they’re being preyed on.

Always the mids doing the most.

That’s why I look through everyone, I don’t see you in the gym.

Being mid has nothing to do with it. They’re conditioned. They think every black man desires them… When it’s far from the truth. They’ve got bloated egos

Black men can’t even go to the gym now without white or white passing women screaming they’re being preyed on.

Ive seen many of these gym vids and there are most of them are directed at white bros, somewhat appropriately so.

On the one hand I think there are women in the gym out there actually being harassed. On the other hand many of these women are CLEARLY doing this for attention.

They split up some gyms by sex/gender for this reason. Whatever makes you feel comfortable but Im a still look creepily from a distance. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom