Official Umar Johnson Thread

Again, no need for the extras champ. Talking about either “block or report me”. I don’t expect grown men to act or conduct themselves in that matter. Save that for Red Table talk.
You are spending you days talking sassy about black women on the internet. Seems to me like you are exactly the type of person Jada would want on. Same energy

But keep doing you...
giphy.webp

A lot of people aren’t even fit to be PARENTS………

But we want more marriages??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We also have a thread about grown adults who don’t even wash their behinds and practice terrible hygiene habits.

Marriage is the least bit of our problems in this world :lol: :lol:

A lot of people aren’t even fit to be PARENTS………

But we want more marriages??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We also have a thread about grown adults who don’t even wash their behinds and practice terrible hygiene habits.

Marriage is the least bit of our problems in this world :lol: :lol:

I agree that ALOT of people aren’t fit to be parents. If we start talking about that however we might have to start holding women…….particularly black women somewhat accountable as given the topic of discussion.

I don’t want to do that today because I know RustyShackleford RustyShackleford might take that the wrong way however and start catching feelings. Key word TODAY……..might have to see what tomorrow is looking like.

Public childcare would help black families, a child tax credit would help black families, industrial policy to boost jobs that don't require degrees would help black families, lowering housing cost would help black families, putting in incentives in the tax code would help black families
Sounds like "excuses" to me, not solutions, champ.

/s

People love romanticizing relationships in the old days like it was just love and work that kept things together ignoring those socioeconomic factors.
One consequence of those socioeconomic factors was that family pressure was much stronger, especially when it came to things like shotgun/arranged marriages. Threats to disown the woman if she didn't live according to the wishes of her family/community carried a lot of weight. They don't want to talk about this stuff.

I agree that ALOT of people aren’t fit to be parents. If we start talking about that however we might have to start holding women…….particularly black women somewhat accountable as given the topic of discussion.

I don’t want to do that today because I know RustyShackleford RustyShackleford might take that the wrong way however and start catching feelings. Key word TODAY……..might have to see what tomorrow is looking like.
Spare me champ

You couldn't argue your point worth a damn, so you started with the other nonsense. As usual

Say sassy though

You're the one complaining everywhere about the fact that those who know they don't want to have children/live married actually follow that path though.

Feel like this thread could use some Andrew Tate gems on marriage and modern Western values.

He asked: “What is the purpose of teaching 5, 6 and 7-year-olds about gay sex or straight sex? I don’t want children learning about sex at all at 6, 7 or 8.”

Dr. Umar accused the left of going after children early when they are at a vulnerable stage for mental development.

Literally EVERY time :lol:

I don't know how many times i have to reiterate this but the hopes of the black community ever coming together as one is completely COOKED, there's a big portion of our generation & those after who will claim they hate white supremacy.... but every idea, thought, sentence they have is directly tied to white supremacy.

Just last week there were people arguing on Twitter that having a two parent household doesn't give a child a better opportunity for success than growing up with just one parent.

My only advice is find like minded people, build with them on a small scale & let these other ****** live life how they see fit. If they want to live amongst those values & ideologies so be it.

Last edited:

Literally EVERY time :lol:

I don't know how many times i have to reiterate this but the hopes of the black community ever coming together as one is completely COOKED, there's a big portion of our generation & those after who will claim they hate white supremacy.... but every idea, thought, sentence they have is directly tied to white supremacy.

Just last week there were people arguing on Twitter that having a two parent household doesn't give a child a better opportunity for success than growing up with just one parent.

My only advice is find like minded people, build with them on a small scale & let these other ****** live life how they see fit. If they want to live amongst those values & ideologies so be it.

That’s how it’s always been. Our society has become more of a niche society, and it’s really for the better.

If “when a person shows them who you are, believe them” were ever clear, it is now based on social media and what people post.

If people post silly, racist, crude and outlandish stuff or constantly gossip on these APPs, that’s WHO they are.

Social media’s real purpose that a lot of people overlook is the fact that it weeds out like minded people, and gives people the best ability to DISCERN than ever before.

If you’re still falling for people who are suckers or find yourself with people you don’t blend with, at this point it’s on you.

You can literally go on someone’s IG, FB or twitter, read whatever jargon they use or pictures they post or repost, and decide whether you want to hang with them or not.

If a see a dude constantly posting guns or drugs, or always complaining about trivial stuff, it’s an EASYYYYY indication that I’ll never hang with that dude. It’s easy as hell nowadays.

That’s how it’s always been. Our society has become more of a niche society, and it’s really for the better.

If “when a person shows them who you are, believe them” were ever clear, it is now based on social media and what people post.

If people post silly, racist, crude and outlandish stuff or constantly gossip on these APPs, that’s WHO they are.

Social media’s real purpose that a lot of people overlook is the fact that it weeds out like minded people, and gives people the best ability to DISCERN than ever before.

If you’re still falling for people who are suckers or find yourself with people you don’t blend with, at this point it’s on you.

You can literally go on someone’s IG, FB or twitter, read whatever jargon they use or pictures they post or repost, and decide whether you want to hang with them or not.

If a see a dude constantly posting guns or drugs, or always complaining about trivial stuff, it’s an EASYYYYY indication that I’ll never hang with that dude. It’s easy as hell nowadays.

I agree that it's for the better if we're talking about our individual existence, But as a collective it is horrible. In this position that we're in, we need as many people as possible but the reality is that the black population has been split beyond repair IMO.

so as a whole we are ******, however your right it may be easier than ever to see success as an individual black person. It's why i've backed off so much on demanding that black rich people have to "give back" "lookout for their town" etc etc. You might be doing all this for a community of people who want you to fail.

It aint where you're from, it's where you're at.

In the United States, suicide was responsible for nearly 46,000 deaths in 2020, which is approximately one suicide every 11 minutes. Suicide is a leading cause of death in the United States. In the past two decades, suicide rates have been consistently higher in rural America than in urban America. Between 2000-2020, suicide rates increased 46% in non-metro areas compared to 27.3% in metro areas. White non-Hispanic people have the highest suicide rates in urban areas (metropolitan counties) while non-Hispanic American Indian and Alaska Native people have the highest rates in rural areas. Moreover, rural residents have 1.5 times higher rate of emergency department visits for nonfatal self-harm than urban residents. Suicide is preventable through a comprehensive public health approach that relies on multiple strategies with the best available evidence to address the many factors associated with suicide.

21_09-Metro_Blog_Map_2@2x.png

Future Outlook:

RURAL AMERICA BECAME MORE RACIALLY AND ETHNICALLY DIVERSE OVER THE LAST DECADE

Contrary to the dominant narratives that use “rural” as a synonym for “white,” 24% of rural Americans were people of color in 2020.[2] While rural America is still less diverse than the nation as a whole (42.2% people of color), it is diversifying as well: The median rural county saw its population of color increase by 3.5 percentage points between 2010 and 2020 (Figure 1).

21_09-Metro_Blog_Map_1@2x.png

Back
Top Bottom