Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Maybe ya'll can help me. I'm having trouble building my man. So at what point do you learn the triangle and stuff? And why do I get so little pointswhen I spar? Any tips?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Maybe ya'll can help me. I'm having trouble building my man. So at what point do you learn the triangle and stuff? And why do I get so little points when I spar? Any tips?
You learn the rubber guard at BJJ level 2 and the triangle at level 3. And for more points in sparring I mount, ground and pound, then do asubmission.

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Maybe ya'll can help me. I'm having trouble building my man. So at what point do you learn the triangle and stuff? And why do I get so little points when I spar? Any tips?
You learn the rubber guard at BJJ level 2 and the triangle at level 3. And for more points in sparring I mount, ground and pound, then do a submission.

Thanks homie! I guess I should learn some patience.
laugh.gif
I'm playinglike " where the #%+# is my rubber guard
mad.gif
"

It really has. I been watchin the UFC since about 2001, its funny to see how big it is now.

Man I been watching UFC for a LONG time!

I remember being at my dads when i was like 13-14 (23 now) and watchin some crazy fights... back when the dudes were rocking Gi's (sp)
laugh.gif

UFC is
pimp.gif

and my CAF Fedor Emelianenko is a beast
pimp.gif
im trying to make him into a monster online so i maxed out his strength speed and cardio to where i want them andnow im just constantly sparring so ive gone into a few fights with like 15% stamina
laugh.gif

Ive won a couple of them too... took Gonzaga to the mat and smashed his face with some hammer fists in like 30 seconds
laugh.gif

How do you get out of a clinch? Dude Silva just wrecked me in my career bc he kept clinching and kneeing me in the face.

How do you get out of a clinch? Dude Silva just wrecked me in my career bc he kept clinching and kneeing me in the face.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I think I'm going to start up a PS3 tourney if no one else is trying to.
you're late, jeuce already started one
Um... sign ups over?
nerd.gif

This thread is too long for me to even look around in.

Nevermind... I just saw that this thing is in like the finals already for PS3. 6 people total though?
smh.gif

Let me know when it's over so I can start my own tourney. There is a grip of people that play UFC in the PS3 thread. The eight in this tourney plus me andthe three other guys in the PS3 thread that play, we could do a 12 man tourney at the very least.

game is tight,no question about it.i just wish the career mode was longer.it takes alot of time to build up your created character and once you reach the top& win that belt you only have 4-5 matches left.& i don't like the fact that your character doesn't age as you progress through yourcareer.that's kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom