Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

around midnight eastern i will be up to whoop some people gt : southzeztpdot

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

everytime i get a knockout with Rich Franklin, i have this dorky tendency to say "Hey buddy, you know whats higher than King? ACE!" to my opponent.

They dont appreciate it
laugh.gif

Quit while you still can NOOBS!!
laugh.gif

Patch to be released on June 13th

Thanks to "htoole21" on undisputed online for this info.. Thought i would pass it on if it hasn't already been posted here. I didn't see anything..

"but anyways if you call the number in the back of the game manual it tells you there is a patch being released on june the 13th...

It will give you the win and them the loss no matter how they quit the game...
So quitters won't matter come then."

Nice!
wink.gif

http://www.sherdog.net/fo...leased-june-13th-984739/

[h3]
[/h3]

im glad theyre putting in this patch, itll be interesting to see if they clear the records cause there's way too many tainted records, im sure like othersive destroyed so many people with undefeated scores

but ive learned to deal with the quitting, when it happens i just send them messages telling them to put in the time to get better, and then to see me in aweek so they can get destroyed again - and most of em accept the challange
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I yell in the mic as loud as I can that im recording the match because usually quitters don't have mics..
laugh.gif

If they still do it, I just file complaint and bad player review...and I do this for every quitter. This is the first game I've actually cared enough to dothese sort of things. It just messes up the experience when you're having a epic battle and pull off a sub and see them quit. I cant wait for the 13th.That first day, quitters are going to wonder what the update was for... They'll find out the hard way when they see the losses rack up...

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I guess the tourney has become the elephant in the room
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I haven't seen my 2nd round opponent for most of theweekend, at least when I've been on

^Ps3 or xbox cuz that bum on ps3 is 700-35 but i beat him last week and he quit. Bamakilla420 or somethin. Its in this thread somewhere.

man im so hyped... my CF fought rashard evans for the title, wasnt really ready for him seeing as my takedown and grapple D was at like 62.... anyways Evanscame in G&P'ed QUICKLY 2 times in a row.....of course i reset before the save trying to get another shot
CHOKED HIS *** OUT!!!! It was like every transition worked perfectly (on some Maj/Club29 type !!$*
laugh.gif
) got out of mount and he tried 1 last time sprawled andgot him with the choke!!!
smokin.gif

think i may retire my fighter and built a Kimbo because i wanna try kickboxing/wrestling instead of Muay/BJJ.

As it became known exclusively www.mixfight.ru, tomorrow fighters M-1 Fedor Emelianenko and Gegard Mousasi will arrive in the USA where at them it is planned by tour on the country within several days. Intriguing details further... Next day after an arrival to New York Fedor and Gegard will lead interview with Fox News, AOL MMA and magazine Versus then will direct on press conference in Trump Tower on the Fifth Avenue. Along toward evening they New York is left and will land in LAX, the airport of Los Angeles.

Affliction and M-1 "Trilogy" further will follow. After the next press conference fighters M-1 will answer questions in interview for program Inside MMA broadcast on partner channel HDNet.

The following in the schedule will be photographing for company Electronic Arts, planning to start MMA-GAME in following year.

Last action for Fedor and Gegard will be visiting or games of local baseball command Dodgers where to the Russian will give a honourable opportunity to throw the first ball, or visiting of basketball game LA Lakers. on June, 5th in Kansas City will be organized by interview and photographing for American magazine Fight!, then fighters will go on show M-1 Challenge to the USA.

We shall remind, that Emelianenko trains command Imperial Team, and Mousasi - Team Turkey.

On Saturday of both sportsmen expect on show Strikeforce as guests of honour.

Next day Fedor will return home, and Gegard will depart to the Netherlands.

Mousasi and Fedor confirmed for EA MMA

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

As it became known exclusively www.mixfight.ru, tomorrow fighters M-1 Fedor Emelianenko and Gegard Mousasi will arrive in the USA where at them it is planned by tour on the country within several days. Intriguing details further... Next day after an arrival to New York Fedor and Gegard will lead interview with Fox News, AOL MMA and magazine Versus then will direct on press conference in Trump Tower on the Fifth Avenue. Along toward evening they New York is left and will land in LAX, the airport of Los Angeles.

Affliction and M-1 "Trilogy" further will follow. After the next press conference fighters M-1 will answer questions in interview for program Inside MMA broadcast on partner channel HDNet.

The following in the schedule will be photographing for company Electronic Arts, planning to start MMA-GAME in following year.

Last action for Fedor and Gegard will be visiting or games of local baseball command Dodgers where to the Russian will give a honourable opportunity to throw the first ball, or visiting of basketball game LA Lakers. on June, 5th in Kansas City will be organized by interview and photographing for American magazine Fight!, then fighters will go on show M-1 Challenge to the USA.

We shall remind, that Emelianenko trains command Imperial Team, and Mousasi - Team Turkey.

On Saturday of both sportsmen expect on show Strikeforce as guests of honour.

Next day Fedor will return home, and Gegard will depart to the Netherlands.

Mousasi and Fedor confirmed for EA MMA

pimp.gif

They better get my man Gilbert Melendez on this one

Man I'm so hyped up, EA is gonna look at where undisputed went wrong and polish the hell out of it. THQ gotta be on their A game now. None of this "ohit was a glitch in the game and we just wanted to focus on the main part of the game" crap. THQ is going to have to look at every little detail of MMAbecause you know EA will be. Undisputed is awesome but I think EA is going to actually give fighters their own style and not the generic bjj/boxing styles.This is what's gonna be the defining factor. I can already see fedors stance, ground and pound, and kimuras. He's also gonna be really easy to cut, hiscut rating being the same as baby skin so when you fight him elbows are a must.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom