Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

just played over my homeboys house.
man this game is tight, took me a while but once I figured out submissions i couldn't be stopped

sk8 where you at boy? he wasn't on today, i beat him once, but it wasn't an official game, send me a msg on XBOX wen your on ..

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Whats the status on the xb tourney? I'm ready for the next round..

still waiting for everyones response.. so i can update the tournament tree. so far i know two people who advancing.

cartel im still waiting for you, it seems like i didnt catch you wen you got on

68-6

not what i wanted but watevers

( how do they base rankings? by points or wins and lose?)

Ok, Niketalks #2 fighter is back in the house after a very eventful weekend.

taking on all comers.

GT: JesseJ27

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Needed another laugh

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

its ridiculous how easy it is for wrestlers to get into full mount
im really sick of the ground game. its like full mount is just as easy as a takedown when the opponent throws a high kick
indifferent.gif

ok now the game is in slow motion with no sound... good thing i didnt buy this (in an online ranked match)
sick.gif

Practice reversing transitions. I've had over 200 matches and no one seems to do this but me.. Anyway, one of the members of another forum went to the thqppv party. He was told they're working on a patch for lag and quitters. Hopefully we get it in at least a month if not sooner...

ive been quit against 8 times already, im officially 31-46 (level 21). i just want to get to .500 before i have to give the game back to my friend

if anyone has advice on ground game im pretty decent but some people are just amazing add me Siznut***

i just won the middleweight title in career mode...knocked out Martin Kampmann in 11 seconds in the first round twas awesome...defended my belt against RichFranklin and now im defending it against Michael Bisbing

i've been looking to get my Tourny match in but can't come in contact with the guy im supposed to play.

updating, tree tonight..

please PM the winners or just let me know if your oppenent isnt hitting you up so you can win by forfeit.

thanks

really need to do something about this disconnecting. Was beating a level 46 and he disconnected on me. At least the guy before him let me break his 16 winstreak. Tito Ortiz ftw.

Nati P just KO'd me for the PS3 tourny.

Other PS3 members add me so I can work on my game.

I was wondering why a bunch of the top guys records just stopped going up out of nowhere.. Turns out they got suspended from xbl. Glad to see my complaints atwork. Plus 1 for microsoft.

i got like 19 dnf.... but like 15 of those has been from connection error on my part.

smh

whats everyones longest win streak?

mines 63
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom