OFFICIAL TRUE BLOOD SEASON 4 THREAD.

judging from that clip i posted, i think it may take place on this coming episode or the one after.
edit: whoops 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say this is a spoiler anything because I have no clue whats about to happen on the next episode...but...if they we're going to kill Jessica I'd think that they would have had her die during that last episode for shock value, but it ended on a cliff hanger, which I think would mean that she lives. That's just wishful thinking I guess
laugh.gif

I finally got around to seein last Sunday's episode DAMN that #*%! was good but I hate how in every episode in the last 10 minutes Hella #*%! starts happening and it always ends in the middle. #*%! I ain't paid my cable bill yet I don't even know if I'm a be able to watch next week episode hahaha

At first I was like 
sick.gif
 seeing Hoyt go out like a simp, but then I was like 
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
 when he went out like a punk. Poor Jess 

Jessica getting uninvited twice in the span of a few minutes.  
frown.gif
  I'd never uninvite her from my house.
Pam is back.  
smokin.gif

Tara is her annoying self again.  Not sure why Lafayette keeps getting possessed and the whole baby angle is not that interesting.

i thought it was a really good episode. there was action for the first time in weeks.

eric has turned into king of the simps. i want the old eric northman back

i wonder what will happen to eric after that spell? will the old eric come back?

cant wait for next week....

Convalescing after her latest near-death trauma, Sookie envisions a world where there's room for both Bill and Eric. Jesus tries to purge the restless spirit out of Lafayette; Marcus enlists Alcide to help him deal with the Sam situation; Bill and Nan Flanagan clash over their agendas; Hoyt asks Jason to make a delivery to Jessica; despite Tara and Holly's misgivings, Marnie plots her next move against the vampires, during a "Festival of Tolerance" event at Shreveport

We all know Sam is about that life but it's just him vs the pack and he has his +$#! head little bro to watch out for

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ Tommy offering to "sweeten" the deal with the natural gas guy

My only issue with this season so far is the sappy Eric/Sookie loving making scenes 

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

how did tommie become a skin walker again...? i missed that.

he still had the keys to maxine's crib, stole here clothes, shoes, and turned into her 

he killed his parents 2 episodes ago. if a shapeshifter kills a member of his own family, you get the skin walking power

o ok i never knew that. thats how u get the power. the chick mustve explained it to sam huh?

Originally Posted by Skip0011

eric has turned into king of the simps. i want the old eric northman back

Agreed the first 2-3 episodes of Eric like this was 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 now its gotten mad annoying
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The real Eric needs to return and start kicking #$%@!

Originally Posted by Skip0011

he killed his parents 2 episodes ago. if a shapeshifter kills a member of his own family, you get the skin walking power

anyone else get the feeling sam going have this power real soon?

talking some lenny and george type stuff (for those who did their mandatory reading in high school).. although not sure tommie is a sympathetic figure anymore

Back
Top Bottom