* Official Trey Songz "Ready" Album Post *

My favorite tracks are Black Roses, One Love, Love Lost, & Yo Side Of The Bed.

The album is really good. But too many amazing tracks came out that weren't used that would've made the album a classic.

If this was the album it would've been a classic album in my opinion.

1. In Ya Phone
2. I Need A Girl
3. Scrathin Me Up
4. Love Safari
5. Famous
6. Say Aah
7. Infidelity
8. Does She Know
9. Jupiter Love
10. Love Lost
11. Black Roses
12. One Love
13. Holla If Ya Need Me
14. Yo Side Of The Bed
15. Murder She Wrote

Originally Posted by Djoker33

LOL
smile.gif
is by far the best song on this album

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

After one listen, i can honestly say that this cd is straight. I can see where he tried to get his kells on too.

I tried i told yall this is R.Kelly 2.0. The irony of it all is imma diss R.Kelly and then make a replica of like TP2. Iuno about this being a 8 outta 10 album.
everyones gonna have different opinions but i think this is one of his best...i dnt think anyone is seeing dude right now

It is but he only has 3,so not much really to compare with. But its not farfetch that trey doesnt really have a identity. He doesnt have that sound like assoon as the beat drops u know it is a trey songz track(unless it starts with YUUUUUUUUUP!!!). Kinda reminds me of the justin timberlake fiasco. Your like ahman could it be is it a new Michael Jac..... Oh wait its a justin track.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

LOL
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Co-sign.

I feel like LOL being on the album was a complete mistake. Like someone turned in the wrong %+@# to the label and it was too late. "I said Infidelity!!You're fired!" "Yeup!"

Originally Posted by illfrozn

LOL
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Co-sign.

I feel like LOL being on the album was a complete mistake. Like someone turned in the wrong %+@# to the label and it was too late. "I said Infidelity!! You're fired!" "Yeup!"
same, and it's placement on the CD is horrible IMO, in the center of the damn CD?
if it HAD to be on the CD it should've been bonus track status/will work for love on Usher's Here I Stand status

the song isn't THAT bad for what it is, but with the whole vibe of the CD, you put THAT on there?
I'm loving the CD right now though, minus the one flaw we all know about

I like say ahh, but not necessarily on the CD, but it works for what it is, unlike LOL :smile:(
roll.gif
at that even being the title of a song)

6.5-7. No constant replay value IMO.

Raheems mixtape was far better than this. Trey messed up dissing Kelly. Feel how you want about the man peeing on kids but he birthed you and to make a 2.0clone that fails to measure up is gonna leave him in the shelved category from this point on.

ok Ive gone through the album a few times and its def growing on me. I still think the mixtape was better(the overall feel).

album is CRACK! holla if ya need me is a jammer! anticipation was probably better but that doesnt take anything away from ready

soooo many good songs didnt make the album and i can pick some on the album that could of easily been replaced.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by illfrozn

LOL
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Co-sign.

I feel like LOL being on the album was a complete mistake. Like someone turned in the wrong %+@# to the label and it was too late. "I said Infidelity!! You're fired!" "Yeup!"
same, and it's placement on the CD is horrible IMO, in the center of the damn CD?
if it HAD to be on the CD it should've been bonus track status/will work for love on Usher's Here I Stand status

the song isn't THAT bad for what it is, but with the whole vibe of the CD, you put THAT on there?
I'm loving the CD right now though, minus the one flaw we all know about

I like say ahh, but not necessarily on the CD, but it works for what it is, unlike LOL :smile:(
roll.gif
at that even being the title of a song)

Lol the internet should come with a sarcasm button

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Like the album. Love Lost is Flames. But is anyone else version edited?
I think everyones is.

Been listening to the album for 3 days, and I have to say this gets better after each listen.

LOL is that joint, yall are buggin. gucci and gucci boy both went in on that.. there's wacker songs on ready.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

LOL is that joint, yall are buggin. gucci and gucci boy both went in on that.. there's wacker songs on ready.
wacker joints: no

worse joints: yes

that song is pretty much as wack as it gets
laugh.gif

After a couple of listens, this album is damn near straight. Except for LOL of course. But what else can you skip on this ?

Gotta Make It > Ready > Trey Day

Trey Songz is actually growing on me, he has matured as an artist and is making some good music. I might be on the only adult that like LOL Smiley Face welljust his parts Gucci and Soulja Boy are awful

Back
Top Bottom