smh.gif
smh.gif
@ infedility not being saved for the album

Tell me about it this joint stays in rotation
pimp.gif

Just got done DL'in.. listenin now
pimp.gif

edit: Is there only an edited version thats out? I need the explicit

Anticipation>Ready...... Once again, Trey disappoints on this album. I don't c how dude can come out with fire all year long, but when it counts, healways ships out garbage. LOL smiley face??? Really? Dude had plenty of other GREAT songs he could have saved for the album. Infidelity, forever, famous.It's just really sad. Dude has so much talent. For the people wondering why he hasn't blown up yet, this is the reason why. I'm thinkin' thatit's not his fault though, it's probably the labels fault. I think he talks about it in Misunderstood, which is also fire by the way. But yeah, I'mhopin' he gets dropped from the label after this album and gets picked up by someone else, which is GUARUNTEED. That way he can make to music he wants.With all that said, the only New song that is straight fire on the Album is BLACK ROSES. Neighbors No My Name is Cool too... But the rest...smh. The songs aremediocre at best.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Some songs on Anticipation should've been on this album.
Point me in the direction of Anticipation and other mixtapes of his that I should cop.

nerd.gif

Ladies Choice Mixtapes are fire.. 1 and 3 are probably the best ones.

And then the DJ Ill Will Mixtape Swagga Like Songz with all of the new singles that he's been tearing to pieces.

Is he ever going to drop his verse on Run This Town? The little snippet he gave sounded
eek.gif

Originally Posted by datdude87

Anticipation>Ready...... Once again, Trey disappoints on this album. I don't c how dude can come out with fire all year long, but when it counts, he always ships out garbage. LOL smiley face??? Really? Dude had plenty of other GREAT songs he could have saved for the album. Infidelity, forever, famous. It's just really sad. Dude has so much talent. For the people wondering why he hasn't blown up yet, this is the reason why. I'm thinkin' that it's not his fault though, it's probably the labels fault. I think he talks about it in Misunderstood, which is also fire by the way. But yeah, I'm hopin' he gets dropped from the label after this album and gets picked up by someone else, which is GUARUNTEED. That way he can make to music he wants. With all that said, the only New song that is straight fire on the Album is BLACK ROSES. Neighbors No My Name is Cool too... But the rest...smh. The songs are mediocre at best.
damn...i think "ready" is fire

Originally Posted by datdude87

Anticipation>Ready...... Once again, Trey disappoints on this album. I don't c how dude can come out with fire all year long, but when it counts, he always ships out garbage. LOL smiley face??? Really? Dude had plenty of other GREAT songs he could have saved for the album. Infidelity, forever, famous. It's just really sad. Dude has so much talent. For the people wondering why he hasn't blown up yet, this is the reason why. I'm thinkin' that it's not his fault though, it's probably the labels fault. I think he talks about it in Misunderstood, which is also fire by the way. But yeah, I'm hopin' he gets dropped from the label after this album and gets picked up by someone else, which is GUARUNTEED. That way he can make to music he wants. With all that said, the only New song that is straight fire on the Album is BLACK ROSES. Neighbors No My Name is Cool too... But the rest...smh. The songs are mediocre at best.
Like i said a few weeks ago, I told u guys its a cool album not bad,not good, better then average,but not up to the standards or level we know hecan achieve. If he would have fused this album with anticipation,it might would have been game over. Not to be a spoiler or anything but i was blessed to heara little of Mario's album and um all i can say is tray is seriously bout to get lost in the shuffle. All i can say is that it kinda has with the exceptionof a few songs a kinda mid 90's kinda vibe to it. It has alot more ballads the trey if u into that.

Haven't had the chance to finish it, but is the "I Be Feeling Myself" (I don't know the real name) track on here?

i feel bad for mario. Dude is one of the talented singers out and it seems like with what the label did to him the last album..it almost made him irrelevant.

hopefully thats not the case with the next album.

^and feeling myself isnt on the album.

jupiter love, black roses, neighbors know my name, holla if u need me, love lost, be where you, one love are are
pimp.gif
...i can pretty much listen to this album all the way through but skip justone...and i think everyone skips this one song also
roll.gif

whats that cd "wonder woman" was on?????

good lord that song was SOOOOO
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

that beat was too sick...anyways...hows the cd guys?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i feel bad for mario. Dude is one of the talented singers out and it seems like with what the label did to him the last album..it almost made him irrelevant.

hopefully thats not the case with the next album.

^and feeling myself isnt on the album.

jupiter love, black roses, neighbors know my name, holla if u need me, love lost, be where you, one love are are
pimp.gif
...i can pretty much listen to this album all the way through but skip just one...and i think everyone skips this one song also
roll.gif

Thats exactly what i hope dont happen with this album. They already pushing it back. What reason i have no clue. He is fortunate no tracks really leaked. Fromthe lil i heard hardest moment but the released early version wasnt complete didnt have the last verse or iuno i might have missed it. The other tracks arenton the album which is a plus and minus,maybe they will be hidden bonus tracks. I dont know why he would push it to end of october(break up buzz will be deadthen). I think between now and then alot of tracks will get leaked and he will get screwed over once again.

Back
Top Bottom