* Official Trey Songz "Ready" Album Post *

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

17 tracks? @#+...Should have just released Anticipation as his album..

Real talk. Famous Scratchin' Me Up Does She Know Infidelity On Top = CRACK ROCKS. So disgusting how strong the first 5 tracks were. The entire mixtape was ridiculous. I don't have faith in this album because of Anticipation alone.
qft

what happened to that smooth R&B?

Dude is trying to be the R&B young jeezy or something

he did that smooth R&B on his first album

cheat on you
in the middle
hatin love
gotta go
etc

I dont know why he doesnt go back to it..

he did that smooth R&B on his first album
He has did it on every album. Every album has had like 4 or 5 smooth soulful songs

Jupiter Love
Love Lost
Holla If You Need Me
Yo Side Of The Bed
Neighbors Know My Name

He continues the same pattern as always. 4 or 5 smooth tracks,4-5 uptempo tracks, and 5-6 i think im the rnb jeezy tracks. Its safe to say you arent gonna everget a babyface, or a usher confessions type off album from young Trey; not that he doesnt have it in him. He just found his niche as a young less talentedcurrent version R.Kelly

hmm.

after listening to the snippets on amazon...the album sounds like it may come out nice..lol was the only weak one i heard
Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

indifferent.gif
yall talking like the album leaked
i know right

I dont know about leaked or available to download but i have had the album and posted tracks a lil while ago im just making my assesment based on what i haveheard. Again this is a typical Trey Songz album he is goin in with the same ole same as previous albums. In the theme of ripping off R.Kelly he should make analbum like the Chocolate Factory.

I'm feeling "Say Aah" w/ Loso
smokin.gif

Have it on repeat for some reason... Mad catchy.

"Maple Leaf gas got you feelin' like Toronto!"
pimp.gif

Everything isn't exactly out.

"Black Roses" is the best song on the album, though. I'll post it maybe later.

Actually I'll share just this one time:

it would be nice if I had a Tom Brady type player on my team, I'd be the Randy Moss...
nerd.gif

damn my bad, wrong post
laugh.gif
... ...

I don't think anything messing with Love Lost. It got that Human Nature kinda sound to it. Yo Side Of The Bed is still hot. Black Rose is coo' too.

A leak a week before a release date is pretty good compared to how other albums get done dirty.

Don't get why this version of "Successful" would be edited, Trey is known just as much for his straight up Raunchy $*** doesn't make sense.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom