* Official Trey Songz "Ready" Album Post *

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Tracklist
8. LOL:smile: (feat. Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy Tell 'Em)
seriously...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

@ those who wanted him to put other songs why would he put the most of the songs on the album from the mixtape though if people could just get the mixtape?

He shouldn't of put out the damn mixtape. Just make it the album. Scratchin Me Up would've been his best single.

If those were his give away songs, just imagine the songs on his albums. I hope it isnt worse though.

illmatic34 wrote:

She Aint My Gurl should be on this album

best joint on anticipation
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ lol and yo side of the bed being on there.. successful too..this joint is gonna be weak.. i feel it

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

17 tracks? @#+...Should have just released Anticipation as his album..

Real talk. Famous Scratchin' Me Up Does She Know Infidelity On Top = CRACK ROCKS. So disgusting how strong the first 5 tracks were. The entire mixtape wasridiculous. I don't have faith in this album because of Anticipation alone.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Real talk. Famous Scratchin' Me Up Does She Know Infidelity On Top = CRACK ROCKS. So disgusting how strong the first 5 tracks were. The entire mixtape was ridiculous. I don't have faith in this album because of Anticipation alone.

Word
smh.gif
. The tape was insanity, first 5 tracks + She Aint My Girl and Yo Side Of The Bed on the album woulda been ether.

all the tracks on his album that has leaked so far have been good except for LOL..so thats pretty good, theres like 10 songs on teh album i havnt heard.Hopefully its good, and supposedly "black roses" is his best song

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

no First Love

boooooooooo
agreed. is there anything other than the johnta austin demo?

and even though that LOL song is going to get him sales, it really waters down what could possibly be a great album. the omission of she aint my girl is prettybad too.

Tracklist
1. Panty Droppa-Intro
2. Neighbors Know My Name
3. I Invented Sex (feat. Drake)
4. I Need A Girl
5. One Love
6. Does He Do It
7. Say Aah
8. LOL:smile: (feat. Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy Tell 'Em)
9. Ready To Make Luv
10. Jupiter Love
11. Be Where You Are
12. Successful (feat. Drake)
13. Black Roses
14. Love Lost
15. Hollalude
16. Holla If You Need Me
17. Yo Side Of The Bed

after giving it a spin it is eh. 2 be honest its up to par with all of his records. 2 be honest hed have a really good album if he trimmed the songs and fused this album with anticipation. Ill be back and give a song by song review after givin it a long listen

this is it for him IMO

he got a buzz and the mixtape was CRACK!!!!

if you can't put out a good CD after all of that then EHHH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm almost certain that this album will be a letdown just because of how dope Anticipation was.

Basically heard half of the album already. just heard say ahh and its ehh. i have feeling its gonna be a let down.

Tracklist
1. Panty Droppa-Intro ( pretty good intro not quite to par with anticipation)
2. Neighbors Know My Name (Sounds kinda R. Kellyish;i know the irony of it all)
3. I Invented Sex (feat. Drake) we all heard this
4. I Need A Girl (see 3)
5. One Love (Kinda has a Moving Mountain vibe to it)
6. Does He Do It (Sounds like a throw away The Dream track)
7. Say Aah (Another R.Kelly sounding kinda track. Fab does his thing nuttin spectacular)
8. LOL:smile: (feat. Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy Tell 'Em) LAME
9. Ready To Make Luv (Sounds like that R.Kelly song Hero,battle cry type of beat)
10. Jupiter Love (pretty cool ballad track feeling it)
11. Be Where You Are (same as the anticipation)
12. Successful (feat. Drake) (the same but with like a reprise twist)
13. Black Roses (kinda like a rock vibe party;sounds kinda like a jim jonsin track)
14. Love Lost (another ballad eh may grow on ya)
15. Hollalude (cant believe a interlude is better then most of the cd tracks)
16. Holla If You Need Me (eh another aight track;after a few plays this will be where you eject the disc)
17. Yo Side Of The Bed (another track offa anticipation)

Overall i would give it 3.5 at best

Amazon got snippets up...

Yo Side Of The Bed was my favorite joint on Anticipation, that might be the case on Ready too. Love Lost, Black Rose, Neighbors Know My Name all sound good.Like others have said, there's not much on here that I haven't heard all ready. Only joints i see as potential singles is Neighbors Know My Name or BeWhere You Are. One Love sounds like every other B. Cox track
eyes.gif
. Love Lostwould be a nice shakeup to what u usually here on the radio...but would they actually take that chance?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Real talk. Famous Scratchin' Me Up Does She Know Infidelity On Top = CRACK ROCKS. So disgusting how strong the first 5 tracks were. The entire mixtape was ridiculous. I don't have faith in this album because of Anticipation alone.
qft

what happened to that smooth R&B?

Dude is trying to be the R&B young jeezy or something

Back
Top Bottom