* Official Trey Songz "Ready" Album Post *

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Ready to Make Luv should have been entire song....woulda been fiiiiiiiire
I was upset when that joint ended so soon
smh.gif

I still feel both interludes(Ready To Make Luv & Hollalude) are better than the tracks that follow them or could of been if they were complete. There's no way he stopped at an interlude with this beat, I don't believe it. I expect a complete Ready To Make Luv to leak eventually.

I was listening on my comp so I was like %++
mad.gif

I agree but %++ is he saving this for?? Ladies woulda loved that song

just got my copy today..couldnt get it yesterday..my boy hooked it up today at bestbuy

ready to make luv woulda been
pimp.gif

just peeped dudes twitter..got support from all these people..tyrese, jim jones, lauren london, keri hilson,adrienne bailon, souljaboy, sammie...

edit: theres a possibility for a trey and drake album..

So... I said earlier that after listening to it multiple times, with the exception of a few songs, this album was damn near perfect.

I just finished listening to his Anticipation mixtape for the 1st time, and I must say that I feel cheated.
He could've easily swapped a few songs off the mixtape with album cuts, and he'd a had his T.P.-2
grin.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

So... I said earlier that after listening to it multiple times, with the exception of a few songs, this album was damn near perfect.

I just finished listening to his Anticipation mixtape for the 1st time, and I must say that I feel cheated.
He could've easily swapped a few songs off the mixtape with album cuts, and he'd a had his T.P.-2
grin.gif

Yea like i said last month when u hear this album u basically gonna feel like they shoulda did a switcharoo with the album and mixtape. Its all good i justcomnined the 2 and made me a damn good album. Its basically all i been really listening 2(took a rest 2 it 2 peep out rae and jay and mario snippets) bestalbum newly out so far.

Its decent, i need to give it some more spins. He should smack himself for not putting "You Belong To Me" on the album. Thats the cut right there.

Take out LOL, and I Need a Girl. And add most cuts from Anticiaption, and you got your self an amazing playlist.

Infidelity shoulda been on the album that track is dope. Album is dope all the way through. He definitely didnt dissapoint. His fan following seems to bebigger this album. I expect at least platinum.

This album DELIVERS!
pimp.gif

Then again, I've always been a Trey fan. So what I say may be a bit biased.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

LOL has grown on me I guess since the hook is so freaking catchy
laugh.gif
Same....

My dudes were straight
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
me when I pulled up last night playing this joint.

Been bumping it since the weekend...like it a lot...the ballads are strong....blk roses is my %$%$.....but i still like Anticipation a lot more...Scratchin MeUp, Does She Know, Infidelity, She Aint My Gurl, and Make It Rain All still get bumped continuously...good work Trey...goin to cop later this week

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Take out LOL, and I Need a Girl. And add most cuts from Anticiaption, and you got your self an amazing playlist.
tired.gif

Song is flames.

ready is fire....gotta give anticipation a spin

i don't know if ya'll heard this song, but trey gives his explanation as to why he hasn't blown up and that now he's "ready"

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Its decent, i need to give it some more spins. He should smack himself for not putting "You Belong To Me" on the album. Thats the cut right there.

Back
Top Bottom