Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

02C6E4A8-2FED-458B-AE6E-1E6B4E34A7B1.jpeg
A5FC6F0A-97B5-4AB8-B81C-8553AF891E74.jpeg
After a slight shipping scare, they’re finally here and they’re perfect

Vinyl planks or engineered wood? :smile:

Today is my birthday, someone find me these for retail. :lol:
I feel bad for not doing a anniversary post to one of the best humans to ever live. Back track to Monday (05/10) please; which one of these commemorations would you like to gift to spoonmanofthehour aka “the man, the myth, the legend.?
I High Royal Toe (1 Year)
1621176258897.jpeg

X Solefly (1 Year)
1621176224722.jpeg

I Low Sneaker Politics (2 Years)
1621176444181.jpeg

I Low SBB (2 Years)
1621176489808.jpeg

I High Yellow Ochre (3 Years)
1621176294582.jpeg

II Dark Concord (7 Years)
1621176339421.jpeg

V Laney (21 Years)
1621176395061.jpeg

We could count the Travis Scott 1s (2 Years) that came out the day after his bday 😉
1621177006649.jpeg

Last edited:
Random question.....When people take these into a place like Round Two....what do they get for them. Say size 9 high to sell is $498 on SX....$436 after fees. If I was to walk into Round 2 how much cash/trade are they offering me?

Random question.....When people take these into a place like Round Two....what do they get for them. Say size 9 high to sell is $498 on SX....$436 after fees. If I was to walk into Round 2 how much cash/trade are they offering me?

Honestly bro what ever they feel like giving you at the moment. I’ve sold pairs and it’s really hit and miss . If stock is paying $436 there gonna try and give 390$ store credit 300 cash.

Interesting
I thought these places would give you around stockx cashout prices

nah they have way more overhead and move less than stock x does.

just based off that unless u want the shoe now and willing to get hosed for it.

better to sell off stock X

they basically following a gamestop model with the store credit cause they trap you

pay higher for the shoe and get less for the shoe they eating twice.

nah they have way more overhead and move less than stock x does.

just based off that unless u want the shoe now and willing to get hosed for it.

better to sell off stock X

they basically following a gamestop model with the store credit cause they trap you

pay higher for the shoe and get less for the shoe they eating twice.

Interesting....I would've thought trade in prices would at least be very competitive, but haven't really had to mess with it.

I have to agree with the previous poster that it depends on the buyer. Same item with different buyers. One offer $200 store credit. On another day, they offered $100. Came back to trade for some shoes and they offered $200. If you’re lucky and you get Sean, he’ll work with; if you want to do a trade. If you trade then Round2 is better than say Coolkicks. If you’re buying then Coolkicks is usually cheaper. If you trade at Coolkicks and you don’t know anything they will rob you blind. I’ve been several times and I never end up dealing with them. I wanted to trade 2 pairs of Cream Yeezys and they offer $250 store credit per pair because it was restocking in a month. Traded at Round2 and they offered $400 store credit per pair. Ended up trading for the Sean 97/1 and had money left over. If you sell then do it at Flightclub. I ended up selling my Obsidian 1s for $600 since I liked the Hyper Royals more, which is higher than StockX.

i made a lowball offer for some 4s and It was actually accepted. They are supposed to be sent to eBay’s authenticators but I’m a little skeptical of them. Do you guys think these are legit?

Back
Top Bottom