Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’ll never get over how terrible this colorblocking is. The lows are better.
It sucks they could’ve knocked these out of the park if they had a black toe like the lows. And I get they trying to pay homage to the unreleased sample from the OG run of the 1s but **** just retro those why put the color blocking on the TS1s

Gang
691E385B-FBE6-483F-AC08-B7E0FDA26196.jpeg

It sucks they could’ve knocked these out of the park if they had a black toe like the lows. And I get they trying to pay homage to the unreleased sample from the OG run of the 1s but **** just retro those why put the color blocking on the TS1s

or why put frag blocking on the high tops when a frag blocking already exists

TS frag 1 low fakes are now out there gentleman. be weary. and god forbid dont trust stockx or goat this early for a release like this.

they are ugly as hell with that cream swoosh. and no black laces.

7BB8D9B6-15A8-4D61-9CC3-6BFACC75F382.jpeg

TS frag 1 low fakes are now out there gentleman. be weary. and god forbid dont trust stockx or goat this early for a release like this.

they are ugly as hell with that cream swoosh. and no black laces.

7BB8D9B6-15A8-4D61-9CC3-6BFACC75F382.jpeg
Every time I see Harrison Nevel get them early pairs from sneaker knockerz I know those are all mad fakes. He had a pair of the TS fragment highs. Never trusted those sneaker knockerz pairs.

Every time I see Harrison Nevel get them early pairs from sneaker knockerz I know those are all mad fakes. He had a pair of the TS fragment highs. Never trusted those sneaker knockerz pairs.
I can’t speak for everything else, but the Travis high pair he got from them was legit. Sneakerknockerz is legitimately connected. It’s a really shady connection but they are connected.

the legit early sneaker circle is small. Really small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom