Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Finally got them in from snkr.
20210512_180518.jpg

I just bought at 565 on Goat, I had $25 Goat credit so I spent $585…..prices may drop but whatever, got tired of waiting on nike pairs coming in 1 by 1 lol

Last edited:
im also a size 11. put in a $545 offer on ebay earlier this week and it got accepted. and because its ebay the only extra paid was shipping. no fees, not tax. Came out to $559 out the door

eBay charges me sales tax, but I was sending $500-$520 bids to all best offers with free shipping and was getting the instant decline lmao

that glow crazy

Once I saw how much they glowed I knew I had to have a pair. They're insane in person.

Good stuff bruv. Got the olives for my lil one that doesn't exist yet. Hope the young man enjoys them.

Thanks homie. And that's smart. I messed up passing on mad toddler heat before my son was born. But now I got him a nice lil collection. He's turning 3 soon and starting to pick up on shoes. It's amazing seeing his eyes light up when he likes a pair.

Just had my SNKRS tracking moved to picked up after almost a week of no movement. Spoke to CS yesterday and they tried cancelling the order because of it being lost/stolen even though FedEx never had possession.

Hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom