Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Only thing else I need from Travis are those new lows. Legit early pairs going for like $1500 with no box or laces lol I’ll take my chances with release and resale after the fact.
F94C0C6E-F8CA-4B56-8390-AE9218F75CFA.jpeg

anyone dumb enuf to fall for that deserves it

guaranteed fakes this early and no box

I never had any issues with GOAT before but my verified pair has been sitting in Secaucus for the longgggggest, and I only live in Jersey City... anyone else in a similar situation? Already emailed them and got the generic response

I never had any issues with GOAT before but my verified pair has been sitting in Secaucus for the longgggggest, and I only live in Jersey City... anyone else in a similar situation? Already emailed them and got the generic response
me too, my UNC 4’s has been stuck in “verification needed” for almost 2 weeks now.

Emailed last night and they said “it hasn’t arrived at our warehouse yet”, emailed back if the seller has even shipped them yet or did he just marked them as shipped and waiting on a response…

My pair just arrived as i was literally walking out the door to take my sons to the park/playground. Not much day left so i left it unopened in the foyer til i get back.

my pair i copped on GOAT has been stuck on “Seller Pqckaging” for the past week and a half, I’ve never had this issue happen before

fakes are out

and they also say “cactus jick” lol. that A is hurting.
54D7B23C-B670-45AD-9A76-FF935B5C6AA1.jpeg

im sure u can see other pics (along with other fakes) on zsneakerheadz insta lol

my pair i copped on GOAT has been stuck on “Seller Pqckaging” for the past week and a half, I’ve never had this issue happen before
i had that. then after a week they shipped. then goat said the dude sent the wrong size. meanwhile the price had jumped $100.

but let you not ship them in 2 days and watch them cancel. goat is more transparent, but also makes the shadiness and weirdness transparent too.

fakes are out

and they also say “cactus jick” lol. that A is hurting.
54D7B23C-B670-45AD-9A76-FF935B5C6AA1.jpeg

im sure u can see other pics (along with other fakes) on zsneakerheadz insta lol
That is so crazy they already have fakes for these and none for the British Khakis yet. Weird. I feel sorry for the people getting these.

That is so crazy they already have fakes for these and none for the British Khakis yet. Weird. I feel sorry for the people getting these.
even more sorry for the dummy here who thought he would get a legit early pair, no box for $1500 lol

nike is narrowing down which factories are the leakers to the fake factories. the ts6 factory clearly has no leakers. the TS1 factory, clearly does lol

but idk if nike even cares. the people who buy fakes dont give up on buying the real ones, they just dont wanna pay resale or have no chance. so even the fakes are only helping nikes hype.

I like them, but not as much as the olives. The super rough and raggedy looking suede is meh. The smell is nauseating. :lol: Initially i was gonna swap a pair of my olives for these. Glad i didn't. The contrast of the olives does it for me. The fact that they felt the need to add all the extras (gimmicks) speaks volumes too.

All that said, it probably sound like i don't like them, but they are still nice. I think I'm at a point where i am just super critical of nike/jb and i think we all should be. We have let them get away with too much cutting corners for too long and we've allowed ourselves to be taxed for it.

Obviously, they pulled out all the stops for this one and the quality is definitely there.

Screenshot_20210518-214834_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely fakes out for those
nothing remotely passable.

and i havent heard of one factory producing them yet, which is very unheard of, especially for me. granted i dont keep up with the cheap dhgate fake factories, only the ones producing passable to semi passable fakes.

i even know one factory that canceled production on them due to material issues.

nothing remotely passable.

and i havent heard of one factory producing them yet, which is very unheard of, especially for me. granted i dont keep up with the cheap dhgate fake factories, only the ones producing passable to semi passable fakes.

i even know one factory that canceled production on them due to material issues.
I’ve seen passable pairs. Either way they’re out there

anyone dumb enuf to fall for that deserves it

guaranteed fakes this early and no box

i would have thought that too. But I’ve recently gotten hip to some of the super shady stuff that goes on. It’s pretty adjacent to what’s happening with fakes, and even some cross over. But legit pairs do make it out. Not in any large quantities though. And the majority of them are spoken for before even leaving the factory. And if you’re paying attention to scene you know the factory tear down pairs (the real pairs that rep factories tear down to make the fakes) have been floating around for lows for a month or two, which means retail production is underway. One thing I did find out through all of this is that the reason why a lot of actual legit early pairs don’t come with boxes or laces because they don’t get box or laces until much later in the process. With the new Travis’s high floating around youtube Right now, you’ll know which are legit and not by what they come with. And too a lesser extent who they said they got them from. It’s a small world when it comes to this stuff. Real leaks like quantities and even pairs only come from a few sources. Call me a “dummy” if you want. I’m very much aware of what’s going on in the rep world. I also know that the current reps out now for the lows are terrible and "reputable" batches from LJR or SK havent been produced. I didn’t pass because I think they were fake, I passed because theres gonna be large stock of the lows and $1500 is a rip off for something with over 100k stock and ive got no sneaker business or pay service group that I’d use them as promotion for.

I started looking into something during the trophy room release and I’ll say a lot of funny business happens before and after things get to Memphis. And it gets swept under the rug because for the most part people see pics and assume fakes. And then actual fakes hit the scene and then it’s on to the next release. It’s all shady.

take it or leave it

Last edited:
Large stock based on what exactly?

large stock based on what I was told. When I last discussed it, there were already 100k lows produced.
In the case of the highs production stopped at 10k total for some reason. Which is why the rumors started circulating that the release might be canceled. I have no idea whether or not the highs will pick up production again or not.

based on that I figured why pay the early tax? Resell won’t be that high right away.

Last edited:
I’ll believe it when I see it they have a lot of F&F pairs just for Travis and the crew no point of getting excited until we actually see a release date but they are nice to look at for the time being.

fake travis chicago 1s been out. thats when the rumor popped up. same with the fake off white 4 breds.

and as far as “legit” early pairs with no boxes, i bet money you get them and they are the same pair as the fakes.

countless times ive been told someone has early retail pairs, from some random hookup or knowing someone, only to see fakes.

and “tear down pairs” are reverse engineered. these fake factories have the actual build specs and material supplier list. they dont need to tear anything down. they would need to tear down a whole size run every release. thats why we have fakes of these being produced right along with the retails.

funny, where were all the “early” retail pairs of travis 6 khaki?? 4 months before release?
its funny when the fakes dont exist, neither do the “early retail” pairs. how many adapt xi did you see....early retail pairs?

youre right. maybe 5 real, legit, early pairs ever make it out, and theyre going to big whigs and famous people. you must know all the right people.

fake travis chicago 1s been out. thats when the rumor popped up. same with the fake off white 4 breds.

and as far as “legit” early pairs with no boxes, i bet money you get them and they are the same pair as the fakes.

countless times ive been told someone has early retail pairs, from some random hookup or knowing someone, only to see fakes.

and “tear down pairs” are reverse engineered. these fake factories have the actual build specs and material supplier list. they dont need to tear anything down. they would need to tear down a whole size run every release. thats why we have fakes of these being produced right along with the retails.

funny, where were all the “early” retail pairs of travis 6 khaki?? 4 months before release?
its funny when the fakes dont exist, neither do the “early retail” pairs. how many adapt xi did you see....early retail pairs?

youre right. maybe 5 real, legit, early pairs ever make it out, and theyre going to big whigs and famous people. you must know all the right people.

the "tear down pairs" are used for material selection, not just spec info.

from what was discussed jordan 1s come from a completely different factory than the 6s. Travis scott 1s are made in the same place as the majority of retail 1s. the only reason i believe what i believe is because Ive seen not hyped legit jordan 1s come through the same channels. I dont know what the deal is with the 6s or why they didnt release early. From what I know on the rep side, only a few places make 6s to begin with because the popularity is more so on the west than it is domestically.

this all people exploiting the nike supply chain. the majority of friends and family/employee stuff come through official channels/Memphis just like retail. This is not that.

but like i said, im just sharing what ive been told. and i know for a fact that are people on NT that know this and partake in it. I just dont have a financial incentive tied into the info like others do. again take it or leave it.

folks like sneakerknockerz on IG are part of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom