Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

welp, I just bit the bullet on goat for travis lows. I wish I'd have just copped last week when the price dropped, but I foolishly held out for a restock that never happened. just my luck they'll restock tmrw, but the likelyhood is looking rather slim at this point so I figured it was now or never. I'm pissed at myself for waiting so long when I coulda got them like $200 cheaper. I feel pretty stupid right now...
:smh:

welp, I just bit the bullet on goat for travis lows. I wish I'd have just copped last week when the price dropped, but I foolishly held out for a restock that never happened. just my luck they'll restock tmrw, but the likelyhood is looking rather slim at this point so I figured it was now or never. I'm pissed at myself for waiting so long when I coulda got them like $200 cheaper. I feel pretty stupid right now...

Charge it to the game fam, some times timing can be a little off. You wanted them and now you have em

Happens to the best of us

Happened to me a few times on kicks and paying $100-200 more when a week later they dropped when I paid ASSP because I wanted them in hand now :lol:

LOL, why would you listen to clowns on ig, nt, and YouTube regarding a restock? If a restock was going to happen we would've known at least 2 months in advance because stores have to place the orders for the shoes. Shame on some of the cats in here that was spreading the "fake news" you know who you are!

LOL, why would you listen to clowns on ig, nt, and YouTube regarding a restock? If a restock was going to happen we would've known at least 2 months in advance because stores have to place the orders for the shoes. Shame on some of the cats in here that was spreading the "fake news" you know who you are!

youve known about every restock 2 months in advance? stop capping.

yeah IDK about 2 months in advance. There are constant changes and delays and early drops and even cancelled releases within the week of.

That breakable dude had you convinced

saying stores have to place orders for all shoes shows you're out of the loop

stores dont really get to choose and "order" what they want. all stores would just be tryna stock up on heat and not order anything they know gonna sit like ducks.
i had a plug a few years back who worked at FNL. most of the time he couldnt even tell me when or what was gonna restock until the specific week when they get their shipping manifests that lets em know what shipments and how much to expect etc.

depending on the account you have you might just get an email one day saying this is what you're getting. not saying that's the case for all shoes, but it happens for limited stuff.

saying stores have to place orders for all shoes shows you're out of the loop
The shoes and the clothing that are required to get the shoes just don't show up at the stores doorstep, they need to be ordered/requested. The stores getting trav 6's knew since last month how many pairs they are receiving. Stop it bro, I've worked with 2 stores that had top Nike accounts for years and still have connections with a few stores that get everything. I didn't just pull the facts out my *** like some of the guys in here yelling restock.

why is it always the dudes who rarely drop any info or help themselves usually the ones always trying to crap on people who are at least trying?

yall the typa cats the reason why folk said he aint droppin no more info on here. and also the reason why he decided to come on here and step on a few necks before dipping.

yall will eat good when the info NTers post in here is correct w/o saying thanks, but as SOOOOON as they wrong, those same NTers get called clowns.

why is it always the dudes who rarely drop any info or help themselves usually the ones always trying to crap on people who are at least trying?

yall the typa cats the reason why folk said he aint droppin no more info on here. and also the reason why he decided to come on here and step on a few necks before dipping.

yall will eat good when the info NTers post in here is correct w/o saying thanks, but as SOOOOON as they wrong, those same NTers get called clowns.
Qft

Also in the regret camp. Thought prices were creeping down early this week for my 10 when I sold, only to have them bump another $100 in a few days. Every 9.5 seller I come across is in “buy and hold” given the wild prices on all TS stuff now.

Yellow 6

Screenshot_20190816-183821__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom