Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Do you think these will resell like the 1s ?? I’m hoping it turns out like the 4s but shoot up over time
ppl don't like 6's, but hypebeast like hype so idk. plus these have a high retail, so i don't expect to see them be 1k (hopefully) for a while.

6 is my top 2 AJ

I think theres too much hype around his collab now for it to start out low resell unfortunately.

I remember thinking how the 4 resell being 340-400 after the full drop was alot. Miss those times.

like JPS JPS said, if he got ppl buying AJ lows for 800-1k, I dont see why this wont end up there too

I saw a review video and I’m in for these
I hope I get em I definitely don’t want to buy for resale of anything but I **** with these heavy

1's and 3's are my all time favorite Jordans. Theres also a lot of models that I had but would not buy it anymore in this day and age. I had a bunch of the ugly models too lol like XV's- XX3

people trashing all the newer 6 & 7 colors. But people love all the OG's. Infrareds, Olympics, etc.

People don't care about the PSG or reflective 6's and 7's lol
Idk bruh, w/ 6's i've seen a lot of "i don't like tongue," and i be befuddled b/c the tongue is exactly why i love the shoe. And until recently ppl treated the 7's like they didn't exist until the Patta's came out, & vultures only went after those for resale.

Idk bruh, w/ 6's i've seen a lot of "i don't like tongue," and i be befuddled b/c the tongue is exactly why i love the shoe. And until recently ppl treated the 7's like they didn't exist until the Patta's came out, & vultures only went after those for resale.
6s and 7s in OG colors move,, but when it comes to NT if the resale ain't high ain't much talk about them.

Back
Top Bottom