Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

491D09AC-568F-47CC-B630-1A3230D4903E.jpeg
Hello all. My pair just delivered. SNKRS. $160 tag on box too.

You bought them from SNKRS? Or your seller "bought them from SNKRS" ?

Never seen a $160 price tag that's legit. And the serial number on the tag is falling off the edge along with the placement of the price tag hanging over the box hole. Also, you have 1 post so I'm skeptical you actually purchased these direct from Nike.

Never seen a $160 price tag that's legit. And the serial number on the tag is falling off the edge along with the placement of the price tag hanging over the box hole. Also, you have 1 post so I'm skeptical you actually purchased these direct from Nike.

Understandable. I bought them from SNKRS. First W for me off SNKRS.

Anyone near Allentown PA?

Found a “retailer” selling TS 1’s for $300 a pair.

Said his store is located at

1325 Hanover Ave in Allentown.

I know it sounds too good to be true, I just am curious to see what’s at this address.

I know it sounds too good to be true, I just am curious to see what’s at this address.

What’s at that address? Probably a couple of rugged fools in masks ready to pull their straps...

Google maps is your friend...Looks like a Walgreens...

Mine also came with Nike receipt.

Please follow up and report back.

That's a robbery waiting to happen

Back
Top Bottom