Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

F2997168-B9A2-4962-8D17-310B94FB5EB5.jpeg
Found it on Twitter ... this ain’t my pair ..apparently you don’t understand sarcasm.. go cry about pro-choice and how Travis Scott is part of the Illuminati.

My post wasn't directed at you, I was quoting the pic. And to add, I don't worry about pro-choice or Travis Scott. I live my own life and am responsible for my own actions.

As far as fakes go.....any site you go to only lists sizes up to 13. Does that mean that your 14’s are usually a safe bet? Or do they also fake 14’s?

I would think they do but they normally only do common sizes I’m guessing. That’s a good point never thought about that because a lot of fake sites go to only 11 or 12 also

were u banned from goat after doing this?

Na, I was still able to buy and list shoes.

As far as fakes go.....any site you go to only lists sizes up to 13. Does that mean that your 14’s are usually a safe bet? Or do they also fake 14’s?

I would think they do but they normally only do common sizes I’m guessing. That’s a good point never thought about that because a lot of fake sites go to only 11 or 12 also

Size 14+ fakes are extremely rare.

Yea size 14 is rarely faked but is, I use to just buy sz 14 on ebay back in the day cause it was a low chance they were fake.

so if im a size 9.5 and i want a peace of mind, i should cop size 14 and just wear like 5 pair of socks? got it

Do these have a QR code on the size tag? Just noticed the new Air Tech have one

Thread took a turn for the worse SMH..

still need one more 10 or 10.5 for the vault, prices dipped so I would act quickly. Local pickups over any of the apps..

I'm not scared bc I e done so much business with them and I never got fakes. BUT with the way it's been going, I am kinda nervous. at least if 1 pair was from goat, I'd feel more confident.

stop man. ppl are blissfully ignorant. let them sleep. u are just a conspiracy theorist. can we get back to game of thrones now?

thx!
I'm still catching up on GOT

just made it to SZN 8 and Arya stabbed the Night King and all the dead died again... :stoneface:

Please don't tell me anything else

Please don't, I need real information. Just ban people instead.
Yeah I hate when some people ruin it for everyone. This is probably the way to handle it.
So from here moving forward any posts not about the TS I’s will be deleted and that member will be banned from the thread. I’ll try this out for now but if it gets out of control again I’m locking it.

Glad I have a pair from SNKRS to compare when that stockx gets delivered. For the dude that said his had delivery confirmation, is your pair coming from UK?

Pairs are certain to release at the space village grand opening, how many will be the key. This could be a chance to get a steal for a pair and or it could mean you're over paying. It's a gamble to buy a pair this week. I might bite the bullet if they get into the 700's.

I'm still catching up on GOT

just made it to SZN 8 and Arya stabbed the Night King and all the dead died again... :stoneface:

Please don't tell me anything else
you didnt catch the sarcasm? I've never seen an episode of GOT in my life. I dont watch TV literally at all. I could give 2 ****s bout a MFn GOT!
:lol: :lol:

*EDIT"
I'm still waiting on stockx to let me know my pairs are real and otw so NT can further scrutinize as the TS1 saga continues...

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom