Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I think I see something that’s off on the reps, the cactus jack tag by the Nike air on the tongue. The bottom S of the word Cactus is a lot bigger on the legit pairs than on the fake pairs

Looks like prices are dipping again - any predictions on where things will go in the next 2 months?

I've asked this question a couple times and it always gets buried under other discussion - but I'm in a situation of not being able to truly afford these until July.

I technically could grab them now, but it would be sort of financially irresponsible and budget might be tight until July. Just wondering whether it's worth scooping them now while they dip. I don't know if prices will rise much again over the next 2 months.

Any thoughts? Hopefulyl this brings us back to the shoes instead of talking about planned parenthood also.

Looks like prices are dipping again - any predictions on where things will go in the next 2 months?

I've asked this question a couple times and it always gets buried under other discussion - but I'm in a situation of not being able to truly afford these until July.

I technically could grab them now, but it would be sort of financially irresponsible and budget might be tight until July. Just wondering whether it's worth scooping them now while they dip. I don't know if prices will rise much again over the next 2 months.

Any thoughts? Hopefulyl this brings us back to the shoes instead of talking about planned parenthood also.

I'm thinking prices will dip some when those pairs in Houston release, but no one knows the date right now. That's what I think, anyway.

dude this is the weirdest release i've seen as far after market pricing goes. all i know is that they'll inevitably go up higher then they are today. when? probably within the next 6 months. its just different.

77243774-343C-4DD1-A048-620A4418B91D.jpeg

I think with the pairs releasing in houston, prices are bound to drop even by just a little. On the other hand, for all the people in here claiming that people are 75% successful at sending in fakes to goat/sx, then I would imagine that they would continue to do so with the fakes getting better and better at being 1:1. That would also probably tank the market if people were successfully able to get fakes authenticated and just keep taking the highest bids

I copped my size 9.5 off GOAT when prices were high $800s the night before the SNKRS drop. Prices shot up to over $1k even at midnight before the SNKRS release and never came back down. Seller didn’t ship after the 3 days.

I had reached out to GOAT customer service about it and they said they would try and find me another pair before they refunded me. They did, and overnight shipped it to me for no extra cost. Idk where they got it from (maybe flight club since they’re affiliated with them?) but the pair is immaculate. I love using GOAT. I feel like there’s much less risk and their customer service is so much better than StockX, at least from my experience.

Unfortunately I didn't have the same luck. They basically gave up after 24 hours and told me they sent a "warning" to the seller. They left me out to dry trying to find a new pair. Ended up paying $80 more, and went with stockx out of frustration. My stockx pair is now en route from the seller, just hoping for the best now

As far as fakes go.....any site you go to only lists sizes up to 13. Does that mean that your 14’s are usually a safe bet? Or do they also fake 14’s?

Same here. I'm work from the crib just to get them.

I saw stockx made it signature only, which is cool.

Back
Top Bottom