Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Screenshot_20240929_103524_SNKRS.jpg

Lol didn't even notice till last night

I don’t buy that “each loss increases your chances on the next one” I have over 100+ losses on EQL. Not a single win. Even if the algorithm is to increase your chances for that specific store, I’ve seen plenty of new people enter and win at Undfeated or Extra Butter and I’ve yet to win from either stores thru all these entries. How are my chances not higher than these first time entries. I still maintain the thought that my account/info is shadow banned or something.

Also, with now EQL introducing the + Premium subscription for extra $$$ per month, I absolutely can’t wait till EQL gets exposed or something. Still not as much of a scam as CopDate tho

“each loss increases your chances on the next one”

I don’t think theyre lying about it. I just don’t think that “increased chance” makes much of a difference for releases like this. The vast majority of people entering will be in the same position. So if everyone is entering with and increased chance, no one really has an increased chance. Not at these stock numbers atleast.

I don’t think theyre lying about it. I just don’t think that “increased chance” makes much of a difference for releases like this. The vast majority of people entering will be in the same position. So if everyone is entering with and increased chance, no one really has an increased chance. Not at these stock numbers atleast.
170k stock numbers is pretty big... So yes it makes a difference. If you've hit eql, even a basic sb... Then others who ain't sht should have upper hand.

170k stock numbers is pretty big... So yes it makes a difference. If you've hit eql, even a basic sb... Then others who ain't sht should have upper hand.
170k is the rumored world wide stock. The bulk of which are sold through Nike and Travis Scott. 62k of that was loaded up on SNKRS app. Which means EQL is handling a small minority of the pairs for sale. I’d be surprised if TWG has 1000 pairs between AMM, “APB, and social status. How many folks do you think are competing for that same 1000 pairs? How many of them do you think has a long history of raffle Ls?

Last edited:
It's a company that runs raffles for stores and charges a small fee for winners. Supposedly your odds to win increase for a store for future

I don’t buy that “each loss increases your chances on the next one” I have over 100+ losses on EQL. Not a single win. Even if the algorithm is to increase your chances for that specific store, I’ve seen plenty of new people enter and win at Undfeated or Extra Butter and I’ve yet to win from either stores thru all these entries. How are my chances not higher than these first time entries. I still maintain the thought that my account/info is shadow banned or something.

Also, with now EQL introducing the + Premium subscription for extra $$$ per month, I absolutely can’t wait till EQL gets exposed or something. Still not as much of a scam as CopDate tho
EQL is definitely not a fair raffle.

On prior Social Status and AMM raffles, you can go in store and 99% guarantee your win by "confirming your entry"

EQL is definitely not a fair raffle.

On prior Social Status and AMM raffles, you can go in store and 99% guarantee your win by "confirming your entry"
That sounds like a store issue more than the concept of EQL being unfair. Those stores could just backdoor to their friends if it is an in store thing. Why even involve a middle man like EQL at all?

ADVERTISEMENT​
Why even involve a middle man like EQL at all?

super easy way to get hundreds of thousands of folks to opt into email marketing when filling out those raffles. Most people won’t even know they’re doing it and others will opt in half thinking it’ll improve their odds. Not to mention every winner is practically a guaranteed sale. I’m sure they’re collecting data on the backend too which is valuable in and of itself. Gotta make life a little easier for retailers.

Speaking of, got my final Ls from EQL. We’ll see what the other raffles bring tomorrow.
IMG_2264.png

double L on undefeated. Prob have 40+ L on undftd EQL lifetime. Chances has not increased lol. Them opening a storefront in NY has not helped at all, and now we have to pay sales tax thanks to the boutique. Not to mention not winning a single Kobe from
Undftd but west coast undftd seem to always bless Kobe fans

IMG_0846.jpeg

My hit rate with EQL is not great, but I have hit a few random ones. One spot I've had the most hits is actually in store Undefeated. For whatever reason I hit regularly there. So tomorrow I'll throw on my Kobe La Brea 1s and pick up my TS pair. Also hit first time on TS website.

Out of all brands I have the worst luck with TS and OffWhite, but with this drop I did somehow hit 2 (only other Travs I own are the 4s and AM1s baroque browns)

I always thought that the, “a loss increases your chance,” line was a lie and a simple way to back door sneakers.

They can let a couple pair go on raffle to look clean in the eyes of Nike and the public while sliding the rest to friends/resellers.

I still don’t understand why any 11, OG 4, OG 1, and most collabs don’t see production numbers of 500k+.

Really don’t understand why bred 1s, 4s, and 11s aren’t in stock on the website at all times. I get the hype aspect, but financially.. that’s a gold mine.

Back
Top Bottom