Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

No. It was a shock drop on a Sunday afternoon. I remember because I heard the "ting" notification on my phone, but my wife.asked me to put the phone down so we can talk. I thought it was just a normal notification since shoes never dropped on a Sunday. Well.....I was wrong :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Definitely remember the Sunday I had seen the link on Twitter

They should allow EQL to make a .csv available listing all winners and sizes for any completed release for transparency. Not surprised since you’re conditioned to Ls when you wear a 14 but I’m definitely salty going 0/6 on raffles and 0/1 on SNKRS

Last edited:
They should allow EQL to make a .csv available listing all winners and sizes for any completed release for transparency. Not surprised since you’re conditioned to Ls when you wear a 14 but I’m definitely salty going 0/6 on raffles and 0/1 on SNKRS

200.gif

7 raffles not nearly enough, I’ve gone 0-40 in 1 release before

No. It was a shock drop on a Sunday afternoon. I remember because I heard the "ting" notification on my phone, but my wife.asked me to put the phone down so we can talk. I thought it was just a normal notification since shoes never dropped on a Sunday. Well.....I was wrong :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
One of the best Sundays ever. Literally dropped my cutlery and was so thankful I was signed in to both my nike account and PayPal at the time.

I feel for you man, I rarely check twitter at all, just happen to be on it.

I don’t have an issue with EQL in theory. It serves as a pretty effective way to stop bots from flooding raffle entries which is something that absolutely happens. The problem is there’s nothing solving the issue on the other side of the equation, which are the shops. Ultimately raffles provide a lot of cover to shops. Maximum exposure with no transparency. We know that there aren’t a huge amount of tier 0 ships. We KNOW shops backdoor. We also know that drops like this are limited so between all those things we never really know how many pairs actually get raffled. That’s not EQLs fault. Even if all the entities are legit, that’s still hundreds of thousands of entires for what? MAYBE 5-10 size runs per shop if they’re being honest and “fair”?

some shops that dont use eql will get picked up on restock monitors when they load up stock for their raffles. On more than one occasion I’ll see shops not even load up full size runs.
IMG_2256.png

Ultimately what we need is transparency. If we know a shop only has 20 pairs, folks will know not to waste their time. But then eql doesn’t get to sell their marketing service to sellers to use them as a platform.

EQL works great for drops that actually have a lot of stock. When/If the Travis team ever decides to do fair releases and backdoor less EQL would work great for them because The volume is there, a lot like AMM. It’s pointless for these tier 0 shops from the consumer side. For the shops themselves it’s marketing and inventory management.

Back
Top Bottom