Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IDK how people were able to enter a 2nd raffle. I didn't have the option to 🫤
Kith had issues with the initial online draw. So they re-raffled. The second draw only was available to the ones who had entered the first draw (not based on tier or general public).

I thought i seen the second kith raffle was only for select accounts from something messing up with the first raffle but not 100 on that. That's why some didn't know amd if they did some couldn't entered. I tried to find it when people said it was open but it wouldn't work for me

Hit on wife’s account and brother’s account on snkrs both landed today..ended up ooping the 2nd pair for retail to a cousin to share some of the luck. So far feelin black laces the most on these
FB8B39EE-C656-4962-AACD-2AF1A0374B4A.jpeg

Flight Club still a safe place to buy from?

Yeah but I miss the old days back in 2005 when they used to sell everything at retail. Before resale was invented in 2020. Matter fact they used to just give you everything you wanted for free if you cried hard enough. Many NTers still try this technique today but it doesn’t work anymore.

I thought Kith raffle went back up for members who were a certain tier. Anyways, caught the 2nd raffle when it went live, but still took an L. Twitter and NT be spitting in my face with their Kith W's. Guess I'm waiting for the dip before paying resell on my size 8.5/9

I thought Kith raffle went back up for members who were a certain tier. Anyways, caught the 2nd raffle when it went live, but still took an L. Twitter and NT be spitting in my face with their Kith W's. Guess I'm waiting for the dip before paying resell on my size 8.5/9
I’m a tier 1. I made one $85 purchase in 2016 (on my account) and I won. All my activity from 2016 to now was legit just entering and losing raffles for 8 years lmao until today.

Kith had issues with the initial online draw. So they re-raffled. The second draw only was available to the ones who had entered the first draw (not based on tier or general public).
That's crazy. Because I entered the initial raffle for in-store pickup & still had no access. Guess these kicks weren't meant for me to have.

wild lol i see a good amnt of people won that second raffle, i was right on the second round when it posted but i wasnt able to see it anywhere smh. (entered online first try)

Weird i never once saw an online raffle for Kith

Im 2nd or 3rd tier

Referring to online not for a store. Doesn’t even show up in history or closed ones…

I have all the lows except the golf. You’re right in that the canary’s have surprisingly better materials than most. But that babysharkass colorway was not gonna cut it for me

Other than that, the og mochas has the best suede/nubuck

These are tanking. Ppl getting their pairs in plus 100% off seller fees on StockX. Perfect ingredients.

Love to see it. Best time to cop for sure!

I have all the lows except the golf. You’re right in that the canary’s have surprisingly better materials than most. But that babysharkass colorway was not gonna cut it for me

Other than that, the og mochas has the best suede/nubuck
😅😅😅. I’m bias to the Elkins because the I went to the high school. The original Mocha lows are king of the suede/nubuck as you said🔥!

When we say quality are we talking about craft and ship? Or material choice? I don’t have these in yet but I do own the other pairs. I wasn’t particularly blown away by the canaries in either category. OG mochas and Phantoms have an edge based on material choice alone. I think reverse mochas tops the the list for nubuck/leather combo variants with canaries coming under that. Lowest quality for me has been the original olives and the fragment lows.

OG highs and Fragment highs sweep everything from a quality perspective imo

Back
Top Bottom