Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It’s a damn shame is what it is…

Seen stuff like this over the years unfortunately, usually a heist or something that turns out extra horrible like this…But this was over a raffle…Everybody in this hobby should reflect on that for a little bit…
In reality , it will be a reverse .
Everyone will be strapped and packing heat when going to a in store raffle.
sad reality

Last edited:
That’s so sad. Taking someone’s life over sneakers, there’s a special place in hell for them. Since when was Shoe Palace getting Travis Scott’s anyway?!

That’s so sad. Taking someone’s life over sneakers, there’s a special place in hell for them. Since when was Shoe Palace getting Travis Scott’s anyway?!

I don’t think they even are…Reading through the Twitter comments the argument apparently started because the shooter didn’t believe the staff when they told him they weren’t getting the shoes…This is the type of environment that these endless dead end fake raffles foster…Just straight hostility from all sides…Sad day to be a sneaker head…

This is what annoys me that people said it wasn’t safe to do these in-store raffles due to the pandemic and violence. SP gives the middle finger, so they can bring in foot traffic. Now someone is dead and SP will switch to online raffles. Something they should have done from the start.

Melrose just had a shooting just for a Travis lows raffle

SP had the Travis Lows? I would have thought it was for a GR Jordan 1 raffle.

I don’t think they even are…Reading through the Twitter comments the argument apparently started because the shooter didn’t believe the staff when they told him they were t getting the shoes…This is the type of environment that these endless dead end fake raffles foster…Just straight hostility from all sides…Sad day to be a sneaker head…
This **** is ridiculous Fam 🤦🏾‍♂️

This is what annoys me that people said it wasn’t safe to do these in-store raffles due to the pandemic and violence. SP gives the middle finger, so they can bring in foot traffic. Now someone is dead and SP will switch to online raffles. Something they should have done from the start.

It’s not physically safe to do in-store raffles, and online raffles are worked into nothingness by bots and other methods for cheating whatever system is being used…How much longer until people just say to hell with it and give up on this thing all together…

You want to blame bots. DSMNY employee drops off 20+ pairs of sneakers. Looks like Round2NY.

300414A1-3F2E-4D83-B0F5-130B474DFBB5.png

It’s not physically safe to do in-store raffles, and online raffles are worked into nothingness by bots and other methods for cheating whatever system is being used…How much longer until people just say to hell with it and give up on this thing all together…

There are ways to filter them out. But retailers don’t want to pay for it.

You want to blame bots. DSMNY employee drops off 20+ pairs of sneakers. Looks like Round2NY.

300414A1-3F2E-4D83-B0F5-130B474DFBB5.png

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 posted this in the sacai thread so ima post the same response here

apparently in the comments she's always been seen @ EB and or working there. sick

which wouldn't surprise me.. they have literally came out & said "if you think our raffles are rigged then don't enter"

I know the lease for both their locations ain't cheap :lol:

when you have bots fighting bots online & then actual retail stores bringing their entire shipment directly to resellers in person how does joe shmo stand a chance

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 posted this in the sacai thread so ima post the same response here

apparently in the comments she's always been seen @ EB and or working there. sick

which wouldn't surprise me.. they have literally came out & said "if you think our raffles are rigged then don't enter"

when you have bots fighting bots online & then actual retail stores bringing their entire shipment directly to resellers in person how does joe shmo stand a chance
The folks talking bout hustle harder are the worse type of people not only in the sneaker community but EVERY community

Except EB said she doesn't work there and they don't even get Nike x Sacai stuff...

wow, that is really horrible. makes me miss the days in Chicago of just getting beat up for your shoes coming out the store after you bought them
New York hype releases use to be dangerous b/c they were all downtown full of alley's, and goons would be lurkin for lick. This especially happened w/ Supreme b/c u couldn't just buy/sell **** in front of the store :lol:

Except EB said she doesn't work there and they don't even get Nike x Sacai stuff...

im not trying to confirm that its them or not, its the point. it's someone with an account that gets stuff like this, just sucks lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom