Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

7824E918-35E1-4439-9009-FF4DA3A089F5.jpeg

My boy sent me something saying they made 275K off the highs raffle.... crazy the number people can acquire for things that arent important but luckily they are doing it for a good cause.
0F576E32-19F8-4D6A-92B8-2A929A69732E.jpeg

that’s a nice tax write off too. Since yah know they submit it as such.

in a way it’s a round about way to profit off raffles, but hey they did give it to a good cause and I can care less what they do tax wise. At least it help someone.

that’s a nice tax write off too. Since yah know they submit it as such.

in a way it’s a round about way to profit off raffles, but hey they did give it to a good cause and I can care less what they do tax wise. At least it help someone.

Hmm...Any accountants in here? Those who entered the raffle can claim them as a donation. I wouldn't think the retailer can then also claim it as that would be double dipping. I suppose if it's deemed a general donation from their revenue that would be fine, however, directly passing thru other people's donations shouldn't/can't count as a deduction for them....?

curious if multiple entries into the Darkside raffle means that you "Can" win multiple pairs?
1 pair is probably a long shot but wondering for those who spend a bunch on multiple tickets.

My boy sent me something saying they made 275K off the highs raffle.... crazy the number people can acquire for things that arent important but luckily they are doing it for a good cause.
0F576E32-19F8-4D6A-92B8-2A929A69732E.jpeg

Sadly companies in the United States are only required to forward minimum 4% of proceeds from donations. And most companies only send what's required.

Xhibition posted the raffle. Unfortunately It doesn’t ship out of Ohio.

I'm always in the area, I haven't heard of 1 single person hitting the raffle for the highs. It's literally 10,000 people work at this plant "Toledo Jeep" and I'm sure I would have heard of at least 1 pair for sale.

curious if multiple entries into the Darkside raffle means that you "Can" win multiple pairs?
1 pair is probably a long shot but wondering for those who spend a bunch on multiple tickets.

Nah doubt it.....Just better chances to hit a single pair.
I'm imagining a digital bowl with tickets. The more tickets you buy the better chance you get pulled, that's all.

PO

Nah doubt it.....Just better chances to hit a single pair.
I'm imagining a digital bowl with tickets. The more tickets you buy the better chance you get pulled, that's all.

PO
Yeah, but if you buy hundreds of tickets would your chances of your ticket being pulled multiple times? I mean the chances are slim but was curious if it was even a possibility since they didn’t explicitly say.
I’ve bought tickets for their raffles in the past but prolly just buy a single ticket this go around.

well if its multiple names and addresses for each ticket then you probably can win multiple times. I always look at it as if you bought xxx amount of tickets under 1 name and entry but if your name gets pulled, all your tickets go with your 1 win. Then the pool gets drawn again without your xxx tickets in it now since you won.

what Xhbition does, I will not bother donating to because they are widely known for getting their raffles botted and those botters sell the invoices and 9 times out of 10, you don't even have to have an Ohio address like xhbition state you need.

well if its multiple names and addresses for each ticket then you probably can win multiple times. I always look at it as if you bought xxx amount of tickets under 1 name and entry but if your name gets pulled, all your tickets go with your 1 win. Then the pool gets drawn again without your xxx tickets in it now since you won.

This is exactly what I think/thought jmilionair jmilionair

PO

Bought a single raffle ticket LOL. Same odds as 100 tickets in my mind….
Goodluck to all. Over ALL Nike BS tbh. Don’t even care anymore…

Even if you put in multiple entries chances are low unless you bought hundreds of tickets. Didn’t someone or two put in 50k+ entries and walked away with 200 pairs on Travis’ site? But this is far less pairs at one retailer and it will easily have 10k+ entries. At least it’s for a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom