Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Big brain play is you would trophy the legit pair n sell for 20k in a few year and enjoy on foot with the sus pair. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out but then there are those who think by ego n internet cred n have to on foot them
wouldn't wearing the reps be for the internet cred and ego tho? so people think you have them instead of wearing the authies. as far as "20k" most adults have financial obligations so sizable flips to most would be a no brainer but this is NT not a cook group. bottom line no one really cares outside this site but if your gonna wear reps just don't post them here. 2¢

wouldn't wearing the reps be for the internet cred and ego tho? so people think you have them instead of wearing the authies. as far as "20k" most adults have financial obligations so sizable flips to most would be a no brainer but this is NT not a cook group. bottom line no one really cares outside this site but if your gonna wear reps just don't post them here. 2¢
Tbh. Some wear for internet cred. Some just like the shoes. People have different mindset and everyone is entitled to how they feel/spend their money/what their ego does. Who are we to judge? Different times now.

Yeah, I’m definitely not caring about what others think about my shoes, so that has zero baring on wearing these. I’m in a wheelchair, so I already know people have thoughts or associate me with whatever, which I also don’t care about, so others’ opinions on my kicks are insignificant.

Not with the logic that one HAS to sell a pair they own simply due to the return on investment. I love kicks, so I personally will never dictate whether I like a pair, wear a pair, or keep a pair, based on their perceived value. With that logic I should get rid of a bunch of the pairs I own. That to me is stupid.
I just love your honesty in your posts, man (and your avy's great lol) but I always think about how you can wear your kicks a zillion times and still sell them as deadstock. Hope that doesn't make me an awful person :nerd: :lol:

I just love your honesty in your posts, man (and your avy's great lol) but I always think about how you can wear your kicks a zillion times and still sell them as deadstock. Hope that doesn't make me an awful person :nerd: :lol:
Hahaha. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve had that same convo with friends and family. Everyone says that. “These still look new. You could sell these for so much.” Between me just loving kicks, and being somewhat of a hoarder, I RARELY sale anything, which is why I have so many damn pairs. I usually just give the pairs I know I’m not going to wear anymore (due to my tastes changing) to my family or friends that wear the same size.

for sure sub 1k prices lol

does anyone remember the lowest the og lows went for? 5-6ish?

Big brain play is you would trophy the legit pair n sell for 20k in a few year and enjoy on foot with the sus pair. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out but then there are those who think by ego n internet cred n have to on foot them
Yikes. So why even bother with authentics at all is what you're saying. Curious if you've adopted that same mindset and that's what your collection mostly consists of.

Yikes. So why even bother with authentics at all is what you're saying. Curious if you've adopted that same mindset and that's what your collection mostly consists of.
That’s not what I’m saying. People have different views and a few bad apple tend to push their views on the masses. It’s your money. Your passion. Your financial life. Do what you want. Who cares for what the internet joe schmoe thinks. Some people love shoes and would keep their retail on ice but at the same time want to rock Em on feet. Then there’s folks who are disabled n still rock their shoes cuz they love Em. Props to Em.

telling someone they’re dumb to not sell the retail for a profit and then not enjoy the kicks is 🤷🏿‍♀️

some people just don't get it. If you're ok with rocking fakes, then go on reddit or some other forum that allows it. You come on NT where fakes are generally frowned upon and you think you wouldn't catch heat for trying to justify rocking fakes just because you're a "super fan". There are things in life that you gotta be ok with not owning, doesn't mean you gotta go out and get the next best fake thing.

IMG_0149.PNG

All I know is I don’t do fakes. Period. But that’s me. I’m not knocking anyone that’s OK with that, but that’s just not me. Even if I saw with my own eyes, the two different pairs of kicks made by the same people in the same factory to the exact same specifications, and the ONLY DIFFERENCE is one gets the “stamp of approval” by some Nike/Jordan person and sold via some Nike or Jordan retailer, while the other is sold via some WhatsApp channel, I still couldn’t do it. Call it whatever that makes me, but just wouldn’t feel right to me.

The funny thing is in a lot of cases it works just like this, and the pairs are identical. Still ain’t doing it though.

This thread is a headache to mod lol
While the rules of Niketalk say no posting fakes and generally posting about fakes is frowned upon I do understand that with so many fakes out there and with how good some of the fakes are getting sometimes the discussion is needed. But this is a little over board. We don’t need to keep going back and forth accusing people of having fakes.
I’m trying not to delete the last 5 pages of off topic posts but at some point this thread is going to get so out of control I’m just going to lock it up.
Once again, can we please try to keep the thread ON TOPIC. I’d hate to start banning some of you from the thread but it might have to come to that or just locking up the thread all together.
Anyone promoting fakes will be removed from the thread. I’m not saying anyone was promoting fakes but if you’re ok with fakes keep it to yourself.
The fact that fakes are a illegal product is the major reason Niketalk does not allow them to be posted or talked about for the most part.
C’mon everyone can we just post about the damn shoes this thread is dedicated to !

I stupidly sold my size 10 lows for $700. my dumb *** thought COVID would cause the market to crash.

I also offed white sacai waffles and 700 v3 azaels for $500 each. was a bad call, but what’re ya gonna do.

Yo I totally thought that too!

highs prices have fallen w demand!

This thread after coming back from dinner.

real? and most will still doubt. even funnier, 90% of the fake pics i post, are from the same fools zsneakerheadz begs for pics. who everyone praises and doesnt give a crap if fake or not.

yet a dude post a pic two days after, says he won the raffle and isnt questioned once. lol

Maybe I should take a 360 degree photo of my sneaker like the diamond engagement ring's sites before I sell the ts 1's for my engagement ring.

Bottom line is, don't post fakes. Only how you dropped 2.6k or got "lucky again."

I certainly don't on any replica anything...but if it was something I absolutely wanted, and resell was 20 times the MSRP I would consider it. I'm just glad I never wanted nothing that bad

Can't talk down on dudes who say they'll rock reps the same way you don't down dudes for paying these outrageous resell prices.

for sure sub 1k prices lol

does anyone remember the lowest the og lows went for? 5-6ish?

My size (11.5/12) & many others were like 6-7 even up until last year.
It didn't hit four digits until recently.

Doubt these go that low, because unlike the first low, which no one cared for, there is a lot of hype for these & people that missed the High's will want these as a consolation.

PO

Back
Top Bottom