Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

no one cared for the first low?!

Lol they were definitely ****ted on a lot, ESPECIALLY in here. I remember me and maybe 3 other members saying we liked them when pics first leaked, everyone else called them atrocious. Then release date came around, me and those members didn't hit (of course) while the "they grew on me" crew was cleaning house. Never fails :lol:

I stupidly sold my size 10 lows for $700. my dumb *** thought COVID would cause the market to crash.

I also offed white sacai waffles and 700 v3 azaels for $500 each. was a bad call, but what’re ya gonna do.
It happens. I’ve had pairs I let go because I either wasn’t wearing them or they were selling for a good amount, including the white sacais. They are either higher or lower now… most likely higher lol. You should just accept the past but I feel the FOMO on possible moneys.

t
I stupidly sold my size 10 lows for $700. my dumb *** thought COVID would cause the market to crash.

I also offed white sacai waffles and 700 v3 azaels for $500 each. was a bad call, but what’re ya gonna do.

we all have Ls. i sold one of my SBB 1.0s for $500 and Banneds for $350.

this was all prior to last dance shenanigan's though lol i still have a pair of SBBs but the banneds sting

Sold 7/10 condition Stussy SBs for $40 before the hype
Sold 9/10 condition 2015 Chi’s for $250
Sold 7.5/10 condition SBB 1.0’s for $350
Sold DS (from SNKRS) OW UNC 1’s for $650

needless to say, a lot of $$$ was missed out on

Lol they were definitely ****ted on a lot, ESPECIALLY in here. I remember me and maybe 3 other members saying we liked them when pics first leaked, everyone else called them atrocious. Then release date came around, me and those members didn't hit (of course) while the "they grew on me" crew was cleaning house. Never fails :lol:

I just didn't care that lows was costing $1k and up. Even when they dipped around $700-$800 right after release, I was like that is absurd for LOWS?!

i wasn’t saying there weren’t people that weren’t feeling them. he didn’t say some people were feelin them. he said NOBODY wanted them. which clearly wasn’t/isn’t the case

OG Lows > new lows

but it will gladly take the new ones to go with my OGs :lol:

I can’t call it

youll see more pics like this in the coming weeks

Folks with Pairs on hand are selling right now between $2k-$3k.
After release bulk reseller pairs with warehouse connects sold out waves or reservations for $1k-$1.2k and those won’t touch down until after release. That’ll be bottom of the market in a few months plus mark up.

to be fair, the travis 4's was all over the place in quality and it was pretty stagnant in price around the $400-$500 mark for a while. It wasn't until the 1's came out and everything travis hype went up. Because the AF1's back then was also sub $500 for a while
Travis 4 drop had a lot of hype. I remember sitting at my kids hockey practice processing payment over and over for 90 minutes trying to actually get a pair on SNKRS. My little brother logged on an hour after the drop and got a pair. All I got was salt. That’s where it all began. However resale was at $400 mark then so yes the price hype jumped with the 1s. But still.

Back
Top Bottom